=BURNING SKIES= WWII Server

eekz

So, again, how this stat works?

I flew one flight today with result 11 g units and landing back at my base, plane was damaged and i repaired it before i left for spectators.

(in game i had 11 kills and 11+ (plus) points and i think it was 17mins long flight)

But, ground kills statistics page says, see picture, 17 mins long fligh 105G kills and -(minus)23 points, LoL...

Of course, flight was nos counted as a landidng in detail page, again...

players details shows something completely different

(air kills from already closed season?)

1036988662_Vstiek.thumb.JPG.be0218b0720b2571bfd4311a4ef2cb75.JPG

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

So, again, how this stat works?

I flew one flight today with result 11 g units and landing back at my base, plane was damaged and i repaired it before i left for spectators.

(in game i had 11 kills and 11+ (plus) points and i think it was 17mins long flight)

But, ground kills statistics page says, see picture, 17 mins long fligh 105G kills and -(minus)23 points, LoL...

Of course, flight was nos counted as a landidng in detail page, again...

players details shows something completely different

(air kills from already closed season?)

Seems like databes counts some gks from old stats. We are looking in to that. As for 11 infantry kills and 17 min flight with return airfield - that's counted correctly.

I think I'll reset stats today to track remained bugs.

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Why is 3rd person allowed? That destroys realistic spotting as players can see behind and bellow where they would normally have blind spots.:(

Edited by Solty

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Hi eekz and thanks for the nice server! For the past couple of year this has been one of the best, if not the best WW II server to join. Your effort is greatly appreciated!

Are you currently collecting stats for “Disconnected in Fight”? I’m still suffering from severe stutter and game freeze problem in DCS 2.1. (more in https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=189729)

Yesterday I had 3 times a complete game freeze issue (once it disconnected me from the server after a minute or two, twice I had to kill DCS from the task manager). My current DCS 2.1 online name is "UnstableClient".

Would it be possible for you to collect this kind of player disconnect statistics. It would be interested to seeing that on per user and over the whole user base. Something like disconnects per sortie / disconnects per hour of flight.

Quite often (but not always) there seems to be stutter introduced to the active players when a new player enters the server and picks a plane. Have you noticed this? Has this been reported to ED?

Cheers, RedShoes.

Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 | i7-8700K | 32GB DDR4 3600 | GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE | EKWB custom loop water cooling | Samsung M.2 EVO 960 500GB SSD + 2 x Crucial 250MX SSD + 4TB HD | Asus PG348Q 3440x1440 | TrackIR5 | Oculus Rift CV1 | MSFFB2 w extension + Saitek X52 Throttle + MFG Crosswind | Windows 10-64

Why is 3rd person allowed? That destroys realistic spotting as players can see behind and bellow where they would normally have blind spots.:(

+1 :thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2RGT DCS WORLD ITALIA[/sIGPIC]

DIAVOLO 1-1 | 2RGT OBERST

2RGT DCS Gruppo Volo Italiano

Canale Youtube: 2RGT OBERST

Facebook: DCS World Italia - 2RGT -

Canale Twitch: 2RGT OBERST

LIVE!

Would it be possible for you to collect this kind of player disconnect statistics. It would be interested to seeing that on per user and over the whole user base. Something like disconnects per sortie / disconnects per hour of flight.

Yes. We are planning such a thing. No sure if it should be a public dashboard, but it along with teamkills will be taken into account by ban system.

Куплю B-17, можно B-24. B-29 не предлагать!

Burning Skies

=Burning Skies= @ Facebook

Bf-109 without flare gun please!

@eekz: can you please please please provide at least some Bf-109 without the bloody flare gun?

Thanks!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

will be taken into account by ban system.

I think this is a very dangerous feature to implement. There are months where I can have 4-6 "Disconnects in flight" because of CTD's with no airplane within 10 miles of me.

Also, this video shows how people can cheat the system by bailing out before they disconnect:

About the current mission:

- Stats appear to be tracking correctly now

- No AA guns at any allied airfield

+10000, please!

Also, I don't see why custom skins shouldn't be available. If I select one that others don't have, they'll see a default skin, right?

And maybe without MW50?:music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA