Will website ever be updated?

remi

Didn't you hear that function-over-form is the Russian way? :D

I'm not sure I understand the complaint about formatting "depending" on screen size though? It's not screen size that matters, it's pixel count. (You can do the same through just windowing your browser and making it smaller. Yes, there is a lower limit where things might get strange. This is how it is. I find this to occur at roughly 1280. There might be a point that this could be adjusted to be more inclusive of the swathe of 13xx width laptops out there, though fortunately I suspect this will solve itself due to the constant proliferation of high-DPS monitors.

If you are using a small (physically) monitor with a high DPS count, unfortunately the problem is very likely in Windows itself. Windows 8 is still not quite where it wants to be with font transformation for high-DPS monitors even for native applications.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Well, to be fair, it's not like the flight model engineers would get tapped to write website code. :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Didn't you hear that function-over-form is the Russian way? :D

I'm not sure I understand the complaint about formatting "depending" on screen size though? It's not screen size that matters, it's pixel count. (You can do the same through just windowing your browser and making it smaller. Yes, there is a lower limit where things might get strange. This is how it is. I find this to occur at roughly 1280. There might be a point that this could be adjusted to be more inclusive of the swathe of 13xx width laptops out there, though fortunately I suspect this will solve itself due to the constant proliferation of high-DPS monitors.

If you are using a small (physically) monitor with a high DPS count, unfortunately the problem is very likely in Windows itself. Windows 8 is still not quite where it wants to be with font transformation for high-DPS monitors even for native applications.

Mostly for viewing website on tablets and phones. Desktop version is OK.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah, yeah, fair point.

As Const mentioned, there is a new version coming. Hopefully it'll give you everything you desire. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|
| Life of a Game Tester

There is a clear disadvantage when looking at this site when I am not on my Mac with Retina display, yes, no doubt.

As EtherealN said, it is due to MS not being capable of scaling correctly, somehow ok in Win8 but completely nuts in Win7 with a 15" screen @ 2880x1800.

God, I love this Retina thing, reading is so much less eye straining if you do it on the Mac.

You gotta do it to believe it.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X