CheckLists on Knee Board

SnowTiger

I have searched high and low and only found a few (i.e. 5 posts) that even mention the Knee Board and I can't find ANYTHING about it in any of the BS2 Manuals.

However, after watching a DCS Flight on YouTube it occurred to me that there "may" be some way to Import Images and/or Documents to the Knee Board ??

Is this true ?

More importantly, if true, then could someone either direct me to the Instructions OR Please provide them here ?

At the very least, could someone please remind me what Keyboard Command brings up the Knee Board (or commands to get different views/pages etc) ?

I only ever used the Knee Board in P-51 and that was over 1 year ago ... I'm only now getting back into things and am trying to start with BS 2.

Thanks in Advance for any and all help/suggestions.

SnowTiger:joystick:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow am I ever glad I stumbled onto this thread! Thanks AlaskanGrizzly for that amazing app. I have been going gangbusters converting all of the QuickStart docs for each aircraft into kneeboards. Your app has so many more features than I would have expected. I would recommend it to anyone.

--Maulkin

Windows 10 64-bit - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 3.7 GHz - 32 GB DDR4 3600MHz RAM - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3080 - Asus Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard - Samsung EVO Pro 1 TB SSD - TrackIR 4 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog - Saitek rudder pedals - Lilliput UM-80/C with TM Cougars