Russian close air support question.

So I've been doing some research and besides the su-25, the SU 24 and also the SU 34 are attack aircraft. Yet to my knowledge you cannot ground strike with the SU 34, but I was wondering if they were going to add any ground strike or close air support aircraft for the Russians besides updating what they already have.? I don't mean to ask a new question I just had to pop into my head and I wanted to ask the community Thanks.

So I've been doing some research and besides the su-25, the SU 24 and also the SU 34 are attack aircraft. Yet to my knowledge you cannot ground strike with the SU 34, but I was wondering if they were going to add any ground strike or close air support aircraft for the Russians besides updating what they already have.? I don't mean to ask a new question I just had to pop into my head and I wanted to ask the community Thanks.

mod?

Do you mean the real life aircraft or the ingame AI version. Not sure about the AI, but the real life one sure can.. Unless you are talking about the FN version, which is for the maritime environment.

"The basic configuration of the intended production Su-32MF/Su-34 aircraft is a multirole deep strike fighter, intended to perform the battlefield interdiction, close air support and deep strike roles now performed by the Su-24 in Russia, the F-15E in the US and the F-111 in Australia."

Su-32FN-Weps-PLA-N.png

NAPO-Su-34-Dumb-Bomb-Drop-1S.jpg

The Su-34 certainly can do ground attack in DCS. It might even be the best plane of its class in DCS.

Also, what does your second post mean?

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

First off I was not aware that you could set up a load of ground attack for the SU 34 my second post on the other hand is just an example of the current attack aircraft and the current bombers and if there was a possibility of them being employed in a DCS module I'm tired of using the a 10 warthog as a cas aircraft