Add a brake axis for the following aircrafts

Nooch

Hi! I've recenty purchased a saitek pro combat rudder and I noticed there was no brake axis for the Su-25T and the aircrafts included in FC3. I would like to see one, like in dcs blackshark for example, so that I can use my toe brakes on my rudder pedals. Pressing W doesn't feel very realistic... Thank you for taking my request into account.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

From what I have read, the lack of toe brakes on those aircraft is a limitation of the flight model.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

F-15C has toe brake axis.

This, and regarding the Sukhoi's I thought I read that the real jets didn't have toe breaks which is why they aren't modeled as such in DCS?

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

F-15C has toe brake axis.

The F-15 has a PFM, the A-10A has an AFM and AFAIK, all of the russian birds don't have toe brakes in RL.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
The F-15 has a PFM, the A-10A has an AFM and AFAIK, all of the russian birds don't have toe brakes in RL.

Even if so, neither does KA-50 have a trimmer reset, or most cockpit knobs and switches be a buttons....

Seriously, just not adding the axis possibility makes the customer interest and possibility invest to flight controllers when not all functions can be used.

I would love to have possibility to bind some axis to some functions, switches as such and so on.

For simplicity reasons most planes doesn't have a clickable cockpit so virtual pilots would have easier time.

So why not allow one to bind a wheel brake to pedals break axis?

I can even control Shkval with pedals toe brakes, how realistic is that?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

• 1 month later...

Well even though russian aircrafts don't have toe brakes, they have a brake lever so it would definitely be nice to have a brake axis available. I would like to be able to modulate the braking, as pressing "W" applies full brakes and stops the aircraft violently. Many times I happened to blow the tires up on my Su-27 (especially when heavily loaded) as the braking was too strong.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]