Learn to Read Russian in 15 Minutes!

Flagrum

Funny

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

As I always wanted to learn about Russian language, this simple guide comes to be very handy Andy ! :thumbup:

Spaciba !

Asus P8Z68 Deluxe, Intel Core i7-2600K (3.4 GHz), Corsair Vengeance 2x4096 Mo DDR3 1866 MHz, SSD 120 Go Vertex 2, EVGA GeForce GTX 970 FTW ACX 2.0 4Go (04G-P4-2978-KR), TM HOTAS Warthog #03797 (MB replaced), Saitek Combat Pro Rudder, TrackIR 5, TM Cougar MFDs with Lilliput 8" UM 80

sweet share.. always love going through interactive Russian studies.. done my share on RT's page they had a while ago and is still available.. i'm like 25 % able to write,speak and 60-70%understand.. sweet really..

http://learnrussian.rt.com/lessons/greeting-first-simple-phrases-professions/#part1

you need to register(its free btw) and voila you are in..ready to study,do homework and progress from basic levels up...

I often have problems with English, and it's my native language. What hope have I got with one of the reputed most difficult languages in the world?!

Nice post though.

be happy it isnt greek?

Don't sweat it. Lot's of native speakers have alot of problems with ur language. :D

^^^ Truth!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: