Question about the Russian cockpit.

leapingrodent

I'd love this too, it's how I fly the Russian aircraft. Could this be sorted out? Hopefully it's a quick job since all the tooltips already exist for the English version.

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

Path to tool tip table?

Mods/Aircraft/MiG-21/Cockpit/Hint_localizer.lua I believe.

P.S. Better not to attempt any customization ATM, mod might brake - we will take care of this.

Edited by Dolphin887
wrong file path, unsafe operation

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Beta?

I was really suprised when i saw i can download Mig 21 today.

But i have a problem: in the GUI below the icon it reads MIG 21 Bis 1.2.10 BETA.

I also don`t have option to select english cockpit in the options menu.In cockpit some of the tooltips are in russian and some are in english. When i launched training mission i have labels on ant on my label it reads Cobra847 O_o

Do you have the same?

P.S. LN thanks for the AMAZING job! I hope every future modules from ED and the thrid parties will be so detailed!

P.S.2 I`ve been 'stalking' the forum for more than a year now, but it`s my first post so HI everyone!:music_whistling:

Edited by Roger Ramjet
Maybe it should be moved to an other thead?

Excuse my English, please.

Hey guys, I want to fly the 21 with the russian cockpit, but it also changes the tooltips to russian as well. Is there a way to keep the cockpit in russian but with english tooltips? Thanks.

Good question. I would like that also.

I'd love this too, it's how I fly the Russian aircraft. Could this be sorted out? Hopefully it's a quick job since all the tooltips already exist for the English version.

Path to tool tip table?

+1

That would be great :)

Try this

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=130404

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I broke my module trying to customize the tool table. Re-downloading currently. Glad that you're looking into this for us Cobra :DD

CPU: i7 6700k OC @ 4.7 ghz

MoBo: ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger Z170

RAM: 32GB DDR4 Ripjaw

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB/4TB Western Digital Black HDD

Monitor: Dell 27" S2716DG 1440p 144hz

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle / VKB Sim Fat Black Mamba Mk.III

mig 21 steering problem

Hello everyone would know someone tell me if the nose gear and steering and how you unlock it or the keyboard command

tank for support

SUPERCIC

CPU: i7 920@3.40Ghz in air

RAM: Gskill dd3 12 gb

MOBO:gigabyte x58ud7

GPU: GTX480 on gf100gpu

HDD:4 ssd mtron sata3535 in raid0

hdd2:western digital 1 tera

PSU:Antek 1000watt

Case:lian lee

Saitek x65

Trackir4

Hello everyone would know someone tell me if the nose gear and steering and how you unlock it or the keyboard command

tank for support

It comes on by itself, but you must apply small amount of brakes whilst using pedals to steer in different directions. You can move the nosewheel brake handle into the down position to turn off the nosewheel brake. This will reduce your overall braking power, but it helps for tighter turns when taxiing.

Hope this helps!

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

tank at all for support

SUPERCIC

CPU: i7 920@3.40Ghz in air

RAM: Gskill dd3 12 gb

MOBO:gigabyte x58ud7

GPU: GTX480 on gf100gpu

HDD:4 ssd mtron sata3535 in raid0

hdd2:western digital 1 tera

PSU:Antek 1000watt

Case:lian lee

Saitek x65

Trackir4

Can anyone tell me why the dials go red and then back to normal? I assumed it was to do with being under G forces but its not always the case. Or am I missing something?

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

I'm not sure....I've flown during the day time and done a turn - suddenly the dials go red. Weird. Maybe it is that...I don't know. I know its definitely the nightlighting (I've flown the '21 on a night time mission on a server and it was the same colour).

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super