Got the key in the email

openfalcon68

They mean backers from indiegogo project which started 2 years ago.

Yeah, that's what I'm talking about :) I already have the pre-sell key, and was an original backer. I just I wasn't aware, that Cobra is doing the whole "key distribution" by hand for indiegogo backers... So no worries here, and big respect for the LN team!

- KGB -

Edited by agentkgb

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

still haven't got my keys.. I AM SCARED!!! I am indiegogo backer from 2012 too..

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• ED Team
Negtative, just WildBill please. :)

I'm currently at around 200/340, so there is a ways to go.

Thanks,

Nick

Thanks for info before I become hysterical.:)

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

Me too, took me ages to figure out how to fire the guns, pushing the 1-2-3 buttons did the trick :)

Love the afterburner effects, here i was zooming about with the after burner off but looking in the back of the engine it had this perfect glow and when you go full AB then disable it you get a nice puff of smoke, brilliant, only thing was, all this zooming about with AB on I quickly ran out of fuel, soooooo coool, a deadstick landing has never felt so good, even though I did blow up :/

Thanks alot LNS, this aircraft is gunna take alot of studying, I can already tell in the mere 20 minutes that I sat in the thing that it is extremely feature rich and the manual will need careful studying before I try and fly it properly.

Great job

5 stars all round :thumbup:

Got the key, Thanks LS! :thumbup:

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]