• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same here.Working

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] SMOKE'M:smoke: IF YA GOT'M!:gun_rifle:

H2o Cooler I7 9700k GA 390x MB Win 10 pro

Evga RTX 2070 8Gig DD5

32 Gig Corsair Vengence, 2T SSD.

TM.Warthog:joystick: :punk:, CV-1:matrix:,3x23" monitors, Tm MFD's, Saitek pro rudders wrapped up in 2 sheets of plywood:megalol:

I have pre purchased the Mig 21, try to update and it says,

cant move G:\Eagle Dynamics\DCSWorld\Mods/aircraft/Su-25T/Missions/EN/Training/Combat Employment/image.png: (2) The system cannot find the file specified.

Yesterday I downloaded the training files in the training section, dont know if that has something to do with it.

Anyone have any idea whats going on?

This is due to antivirus. First disable antivirus protection then quit it and then try to update your game. It should update.

I have same issue with update and the reason is antivirus

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

Nothing to do with antivirus software for me. Just related to trying to upgrade with the training files installed. Once the training files were uninstalled the upgrade ran ok. I was then able to install the new mig release and then reinstall training missions once more.

Only a short question. Can we delete the old "aircrafts" folder? In my case it still contains subfolders for P-51 and A-10C but files in there (Sabres flight training campaigns f.e.) are no longer usable due to file structure change.

i9 9900K @ 5,0GHz | 1080GTX | 32GB RAM | 256GB, 512GB & 1TB Samsung SSDs | TIR5 w/ Track Clip | Virpil T-50 Stick with extension + Warthog Throttle | MFG Crosswind pedals | Gametrix 908 Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK, after removing all the training files that I had installed (removing them using the uninstall button within the training modules), I was then able to perform an upgrade.....

Of course this means having to reinstall the training material again afterwards....however many Gigabytes of data that is to download....AGAIN..... sheesh!

What do you mean by uninstall button? I thought people got through by deleting the respective 'training'-folders in the _downloads sub directory. Which is exactly what I have done so far, and still getting the same SU25 related image.png error. Any suggestions how to proceed?

If you are getting that message from an FTP site, it is because the site is full. There is no login for the download, that is what anonymous FTP does when it reaches its max number of connections.

Yes, thanx. I found it out quite quickly myself:) And after efforts and fails I finally managed to update the sim. :thumbup:

DCS WORLD ..after update Dora has gone

After updating DCS world my Dora module has gone, cant re-download it via my key as it won't let me.

I also had the Mustang module but that is still there after the update.

Anyone else had this problem ?

I suppose i'll have to use updater repair function...

• Like 1

So what do you do if you don't have any extra training videos installed? My DCS tried to update and failed and now when I run the game it does not check for updates again. I went into the training in game and I have no extra training stuff installed. What do?

Thanks

What do you mean by uninstall button? I thought people got through by deleting the respective 'training'-folders in the _downloads sub directory. Which is exactly what I have done so far, and still getting the same SU25 related image.png error. Any suggestions how to proceed?

Can you remove the HTTP Link from your Location, it's seriously messing up the Forums Tables.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

So what do you do if you don't have any extra training videos installed? My DCS tried to update and failed and now when I run the game it does not check for updates again. I went into the training in game and I have no extra training stuff installed. What do?

Thanks

Uninstall the Training Missions

Run DCS Updater manually

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

Sorry, not the best of descriptions:

What I meant to say, was that if you launch DCS World, and then select "Training", if you navigate to the Su-25T training task, if the training has been installed, a list of training tasks will be displayed, and beneath them is a "Delete" link. Selecting this will then proceed to uninstall that particular set of training tasks.

I did this for all of my training tasks, but I suspect that it might only be necessary to delete the Su-25T training tasks rather than all of them...perhaps?

Anyway, doing this permitted me to then install the upgrade without the updated failing to complete.

After which I was then able to install the Mig 21 version, and re-install the training tasks again (you should now have an Install link instead of the Delete link.

HTH.

You can prolly remove the training module entry from the autoupdate.cfg, so it doesnt update it.

But don't quote me on it. And I dont endorse/recommend modifying this file, as one lil character out of place will effectively brick your install until fixed.

I went into Eagle Dynamics\DCSWorld\Mods/aircraft/Su-25T/Missions/EN/Training

changed the" /Training " file name to Training-orig , then updated, then changed it back.

try that to see if it works for you instead of deleting the training files then download them again.

all seams good.

I got 2.5 more hours in office, if no one reports back by then I'll update DCS OB Build First