Bug? Ramp Start Training

Bisch

The ramp start training does load and mentions to press space. After that ther's just helo sound and no instructions.

Is it meant to be missing in its current state of development?

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Press a bit longer.

Refers to all situations when instructed to press anything.

Thanks you

I did so. Didnt help.

After clicking fly. The view zooms out and I see the text box. The text box disappears after hitting space. The helos take off, I can look around and press buttons. But no text box of instructor voice shows up

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant

Btw, the comments are funny but should stay longer on the screen... you laugh and then... wait... what did he said? :D

mine worked (mind you... first thing I do is to map "Space" to "Eject" so it wants "space" not necessary "fire cannon")

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Update:

Tried the Taxiing instructions instead. It seems to work. The handle is marked...

I also had some update issues like so many others. But after deleting training videos. Everything ran through fine. DCS World and Mig21Bis

Update II:

For some reason it seems to work. Second text box here and instrument marked up :)

Awesome. I love your module already. :)

I've always remapped my keys, default is Space = fire guns or weapons. Some modules still eat Space, others just react to the gun/weapon button, which is usually a trigger or button on the stick then. So try these if Space doesn't advance you in the lessons.

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg