Joy throttle issue with 1.2.10 update

Vespa

Me too I have this problem and I've posted this topic: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2180132#post2180132

There's few minutes I've installed the new update 1.2.10.32 and now all my inputs don't work.

By the past all our inputs was here: C:\Users\XXXX\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input

But after this new update 1.2.10.32 I can found this new input path (exemple with the Dora): C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\FW-190D9\Input\FW-190D9

So please can you explain to me if we must remove all the inputs from this path: C:\Users\XXXX\Saved Games\DCS\Config\Input ??

Please do you know if I must Copy/Paste all my old input files into the new: C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\FW-190D9\Input\FW-190D9 ??

I have DCS World ver 1.2.10.32 I can map in my thrustmaster t-flight and do the fine tune, I can see the pointer move , the game just does not pick it up. I have A10-C standalone throttle works great just not anything in DCSW. btw I have an old Logitech hooked up I just use for the extra buttons , the Z roller works on that for the throttle just not the slider on the thrustmaster.