Great improvements on Sabre

P3CFE

Thanks for the great improvements on the Sabre after the last update.

Some things i like:

-Intake of engine now shows inner structure.

-Sounds are much better.

Even saw wing flutter and bending at speeds above Mach one :thumbup:...nice.

Could be that this was there before...but still.

Did noticed a few minor things .

Hypoxia sets in late or not, when no oxigen is selected.

Contrail remains after engine shutdown.:P

Thanks again for this great upgrade

You can now bind a control to the 'Gun-Missile'selector,no more trying to switch it on via the mouse,nice! :thumbup:

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

Agree with op.....fantastic update on the Sabre.

Noticed the new canopy textures too, very nice. Loving the Sabre even more now. :thumbup:

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Maybe it's a placebo effect but I noticed that landings feel much much more "organic" i.e. the gear suspension makes the plane wobble left-right if you break too much. Before it seemed to me like the only effect was the tire screech and tire marks.

Best way to explain it is that it looks like the wobbly takeoff/landing gear behavior in the Mig21 trailers.

Thank you for your time and dedication to this community, BST. Great work on literally everything you've added. The sounds are astonishing and the ground handling is great too. And I noticed you added the correct pitot tube that I requested in addition to the intake pitot! You've made many a nerd happy today. Great job!:thumbup:

Has the AI with the Mig15 been adjusted?

From what Ive read its performance was a bit over done.

I wouldnt know to look...havent got passed taking on SU25's for practice yet!

Looking forward to giving her a good check out at the weekend. Many thanks producers.