New PATCH, better flying....

Anatoli-Kagari9

• ED Team

Definetely Placebo... :) It's all your grown skill :).

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

All of a sudden I notice NEW KEY options, a lot of key new options. Is there also a FIXED Reticule or did I break it :)

Separated MG/Cannons keys...!!

Not quite seperated..

Either fire MG131 And MG151 - Or Fire MG131 alone.

FinnJ

i7-10700K 3.8-5.1Ghz, 32GB RAM, RTX 4070 12GB, 1 x 1 TB SSD, 2 x 2TB SSD2 TB,  1 x 2 TBHDD 7200 RPM, Win10 Home 64bit, Meta Quest 3.

At least one change, to the effectiveness of pitch trim at landing speeds, is now noticeable.

Before the fw190d9 always felt nose heavy on final app. We can now properly trim for final approach :-)

That's odd. To me takeoffs seem almost ridiculously easy now, but I still have to haul that stick halfway into my beer gut on finals.

....where do i find is this update; at web site?

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

thanks.....lol....silly me... 1st cup of coffee 5:30 am here

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

dam....auto update is not working for me when i start up game so i cant install the new module i got...still have version 1.2.10.30996 not sure why its not updating.....any advice would be great...thnx

dam....auto update is not working for me when i start up game so i cant install the new module i got...still have version 1.2.10.30996 not sure why its not updating.....any advice would be great...thnx

Did you try running updater itself instead of launching the sim? If you didn't, there should be an item with the name "Update DCS World" under start menu among other DCS icons there, you can try that one, which will force an update check.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

hmmm......dont see it there

how do you run a repair

Start - All Programs - Eagle Dynamics - DCS World - Repair DCS World

.......its not in my start- All Programs etc. menu anymore......a while back i had moved everything to D drive to save space on C drive......i may have messed it up then......yikes....i may have to download DCS world again unless there is some other way to update:cry:

.......its not in my start- All Programs etc. menu anymore......a while back i had moved everything to D drive to save space on C drive......i may have messed it up then......yikes....i may have to download DCS world again unless there is some other way to update:cry:

Make a new short cut to the Update exe, with a "repair" parameter on the end.

The path of the shortcut will be something like this:

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\DCS_updater.exe" repair

Obviously, change the path from C:\Program Files\ to wherever you've moved it to.

Make a new short cut to the Update exe, with a "repair" parameter on the end.

The path of the shortcut will be something like this:

"C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\bin\DCS_updater.exe" repair

Obviously, change the path from C:\Program Files\ to wherever you've moved it to.

.........thank you so much.....awesome it worked:thumbup:........:)

I'm not yet sure if it's Placebo Effect, but after installing this patch I noticed an even more harmonious and docile Fw190 d9.

I also noticed a stronger ground effect ( floats a lot more if you arrive to the rw faster than you should ), a tuning of the roll due to prop effects, and a few more things that feel different, in the positive way :-)

Will keep testing!

I land a whole lot better!

I do not use the rudder cheat.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For me it's the opposite - take off and landing are terrible now. I could land perfectly, now I break things, take off is even worse lol.

Yes, at least landing is more tricky, if you don't get the right speed or flare too much. There is also, apparently, some more ground effect ( ? )

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Still trying to figure out how to land this beast properly.

Can´t seem to hold her stable and I always end up on bouncing up again at touchdown as either the left or the right wheel hits the ground first.

Only got it right 3 times now and I tried to land a lot of times already :doh:

Haven´t had so many landing tries with the Mustang yet but I find it much easier to land this bird than the Dora.

Still trying to figure out how to land this beast properly.

Can´t seem to hold her stable and I always end up on bouncing up again at touchdown as either the left or the right wheel hits the ground first.

I find the key really is making sure you're flying level about 2/3 feet off runway before pulling a rather gentle flair for a 3 point landing.

I find the key really is making sure you're flying level about 2/3 feet off runway before pulling a rather gentle flair for a 3 point landing.

Tried it again several times today and I think I´ll slowly get the hang of it.

I´ve also changed the spring in my X55 from the softest to a harder one. Feels like this is helping too.

So accomplishing a landing without any damage is still a bit hard for me but when I get it right it just feels good :)