New PATCH, better flying....

Anatoli-Kagari9

A stiffer feel in the controller does indeed make a whole difference!

I was using a Thrustmaster COUGAR HOTAS borrowed from a friend when my X52 broke, with all of the buttons in the main ( stick ) unit becoming unavailable.

At first, adapting to the stiffness of the Cougar was problematic, but with time it actually became my preference. Unfortunately the pots got problematic again, and I had to get back my supersoft x52. As a matter of fact my first 2 flights in the Dora were still made with the Cougar, and then I replaced it with the old x52, while I wait for an opportunity to buy a x55.

I confess that although I manage to maneuver the fw190 and the p51 it certainly is more difficult not to over-correct on some situations, including the landing flare...

If I ever get the x55, I will certainly install the stiffer of the springs :-)

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

If I ever get the x55, I will certainly install the stiffer of the springs :-)

Yeah, it´s a nice feature.

With the softest one I often had the problem that I gave too much aileron or was too rough on the flare so that I started climbing again :doh:

Having installed the 42mm spring now I think I might even try the other 2 springs (52mm and 47mm).

Not quite seperated..

Either fire MG131 And MG151 - Or Fire MG131 alone.

FinnJ

Got to figure out the best way to program the 2 stage trigger on my Warthog for this. It isn't reading the change from stage 1 to stage 2 so the Mg131/mg151 guns wouldn't work. Changed it back to the original space bar command for now.

Definetely Placebo... :) It's all your grown skill :).

Well, I don't get the squirlies any more after lift off (between 200 and 300 kph). I admit I raise the tail at 100 kph with full or nearly full throttle (more rudder authority) but she now lifts smooth and straight (no, takeoff assist is off).

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit