Thanks LN studio

Darkwolf

Before going bed i just wanted to stop by and thanks leatherneck studio for their awesome work. :thumbup:

You guyz did really well despite all the looong story, delay, complain, and everything that got thrown at you. The plane is really a great piece of software. :pilotfly:

Thank you !

Cheers on behalf of the 51st, we have all waited for this from day 1 and are absolutely ecstatic of the result!

You guys did it!! While in a lot of ways eclipsing some of the standards of previous DCS modules - which was considered by many to be impossible!

Молодцы!

Edited by Sov13t

+1

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

The bar has been set really high for advanced flight sim models. Other third party developers have a lot to live up to now to match this level of DCS quality. Thank you Leatherneck!

Now tell me what the new module will be ASAP!!! :D

Absolutely Fantastic Job.

I can't put my finger on it, but the aircraft just feels like an aircraft, too many feel like they are on rails, this one doesn't. Is that more realistic, I have no idea because it really depends on the aircraft. I have flown in several high performance aircraft including CF18 and CF5 and this feels MORE like those rides.

Thanks!

The bar has been set really high for advanced flight sim models. Other third party developers have a lot to live up to now to match this level of DCS quality. Thank you Leatherneck!

Now tell me what the new module will be ASAP!!! :D

I hope they will. I wish i had the visor in my Huey! :pilotfly:

Flashlight , visors, are there rally canopy icing effects ?!

Really, really good job ! The module fidelify is best of all modules/ flight sims so far! (correct me if I`m wrong...)

So Leatherneck, once again BIG THANKS, I`m amazed !

Excuse my English, please.

Well, I have tested just a bit due to G940 issue. But even those 10 minutes of just flying were very, very enjoyable. This plane have a soul and this soul can be felt! Sounds great, feeling right ... and LN is in frontline trying to solve the imminent launching issues.

Excellent job!

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Leatherneck did an incredible, incredible job. It's a true labor of love and passion that sets the bar ever higher. If you guys weren't an ocean away, I'd buy you all a beer (or a truck of beer).

But now, the question remains... what will be LN's next project? What aircraft will face the MiG-21?

I fought the F-4 during the standard dogfight missions, but the model is very low-poly and obviously incomplete. I hope LN or any other 3rd party has something up their sleeve to challenge the mighty MiG!

Great module!!!

I flew just 20 minutes with a friend online and we enjoyed it. Looking forward for next flying sessions.

btw... Romanian skins? cough cough...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thanks and congrats Leatherneck Simulation folks!! :) Awesome so far...

I too have somewhat low framerate at times, and had to go back to my logitech extreme from my ffb 2, but aircraft, visually and in how it perform, is just awesome!

So far I've cold started the jet myself, took off without breaking anything, succeeded intercept mission (dcs crashed when I was getting ready to land around Nalchik though :( ), and tried my luch against Phantom in dogfight mission 3 times, first time I got hit while figuring out how to work with ASP, second, he crashed trying to follow my maneuvers, third, I got on his six a few times, but ran out of fuel when I was gaining a firing position :D.

It actually flies and turns quite better than I was hoping, but will require more discipline to fight decently in, have a lot of fun learning & flying to do! ;)

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

I also wish to express my sincere gratitude, good job guys! The start up training mission is hilarious! I hope the rest of the training missions have the same banter.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OS:WIN7 HP X64|MOBO:ASRock Z68|CPU:I52500k@4Ghz|RAM:12Gb 3x4Gb GSkill Ripjaws 9-9-9-24 @1600Mhz|GPU:ASUS GTX580|HDD:2x128Gb Crucial sataIII SSD raid0|PSU:Antek 1000watt|Case:Antek 1200|Peripherals: TMWH|Saitek ProFlight rudder pedals|TrackIr4

Thanks LN and congrats on the release. It seems you guys are workin harder then ever helping people out also. Hope you all can find time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of the labor I'm a costomer for life

Edited by smnwrx