Thanks LN studio

Darkwolf

Thanks guys!

However, likewise, thanks to all of you guys, and especially for your patience with the issues that have been encountered so far.

It's not quite time for us to relax yet; we'll be working hard over the next few days and weeks to ensure that any kinks are ironed out ASAP.

• Like 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Thanks guys!

However, likewise, thanks to all of you guys, and especially for your patience with the issues that have been encountered so far.

It's not quite time for us to relax yet; we'll be working hard over the next few days and weeks to ensure that any kinks are ironed out ASAP.

Cobra I love u. Make sure you take a little break, treat yourself to a beer or whatever, you guys deserve it! :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'll ante up on this as well. It was worth every second of the wait.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

My congratulations and thank you!

Там, где Уазик не пройдет,

И там, где Абрамс не промчится,

На пепелаце пролетят

Уэф, Би, Скрипач и дядя Вова!

(Если конечно не гробанутся на висении и посадке)

Would also like to say a big thank you for all the hard work! Before this project came about I was never a particularly huge fan of the 21, however was very interested to see how the simulation of it would be. After spending a few hours with her today I can say without question I am blown away. This plane is an absolute joy to fly and the level of detail you guys have poured into both the simulation itself and the aesthetics is mind blowing. Pretty sure the 21 is going to now sit on an equal footing with the A-10C as my favourite aircraft in DCS. Thank you again!

For sure - BIG Thank You. Model is amazing!

CRG LS!

Su22m4please_zpsede376d1.gif

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro