MiG-21 and ultra wide screens

AndyHill

Flying with a triple screen system I found the default values for CameraViewAngleLimits rather restrictive, I think the actual values are 20 to 105 degrees. With this kind of settings you are constantly rather zoomed in and with max zoom you get a real Hubble view. I prefer to use 60 to 140 degrees respectively, I hope it's not considered the most horrid form of cheating ever anywhere.

Unfortunately this change probably needs to be done every time you update, so it's a bit of work. IS there any chance this could be a setting in the MiG-21 specific options? For example Camera view angle max and Camera view angle min or something like that. It seems to me that DCS doesn't handle the view angles quite right when it comes to screens with different width, so this might actually be somewhat useful.

BTW, if you wish to change these settings they are in DCSWorld\Mods\aircraft\MiG-21BIS\Entry\03_views.lua and change the CameraViewAngleLimits

Edited by AndyHill

My blog full of incoherent ramblings on random subjects: https://anttiilomaki.wordpress.com/