Campaign Help

elingeniero

Hi guys,

Loving the module so far. I had a crack at the campaign missions - the first mission was fun, having to navigate around the map and flying alongside the allies was cool.

Started up the second mission, planned my route and everything, started to fly and started in mid-air! That's not my style, and I also had no idea where I was. Turns out there were loads of enemy aircraft in front of me straight away and before long I was shot down.

Not to be dissuaded, I tried to replay the mission, but it started me back at the first! As I said, it was fun, but I don't want to replay the whole hour.

So, three questions:

1. How can I fly the second mission without having to complete the first one again?

2. Is there any way to force a start from the ramp in the campaign missions?

3. Are there any other campaigns or missions (other than those included) that I might be able to fly the Mig-21 with?

Thanks!

Happened to me too and was most probably related to the bug that was fixed in the patch today. The game loaded you into an AI aircraft of the red team on the russian side of the hills. After patching and resaving the mission it starts at kutaisi on the runway and matches the mission planing.

But that mission is a challenge anyways, a ton of aircraft and very limited SA. When following the wps you run head on towards 4 strikers and 3 mig21s...