Gunsight issues

ZuluCobra

Hello! I cannot seem to provide power to my gun sight. I am aware of the switches on the right and bottom of the gun sight and I understand that they turn on the functions of the gun sight, I also have powered the SIGHT switch on the right vertical control panel.

The training missions all seem to start with it on or never get around to showing me how to turn it on.

Is there a certain order for powering the gun sight or am I missing a crucial step?:helpsmilie:

Hello! I cannot seem to provide power to my gun sight. I am aware of the switches on the right and bottom of the gun sight and I understand that they turn on the functions of the gun sight, I also have powered the SIGHT switch on the right vertical control panel.

The training missions all seem to start with it on or never get around to showing me how to turn it on.

Is there a certain order for powering the gun sight or am I missing a crucial step?:helpsmilie:

tune the light knob on APS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I have tried to tune the knobs labeled as Pipper light control, Scale back lights control, and Fix net light control. I cannot get my ASP to do anything, or respond to any input from the knobs even when it is powered.

However if I do an instant action mission that already has the gun sight powered and lit, it performs perfectly.

Issue fixed, My problem was that I had the emergency inverter on and had adopted this into my start up procedure.

Edited by ZuluCobra
Extra info