Mig 21 roll rate

atsmith6

I saw it demonstrated on a youtube video that this Mig's roll rate was so high at maximum deflection that the pilot could black out. However when i tried (at 600km/h and again at 900km /h) I couldn't induce a blackout effect. Also the plane rolled left faster than right.

Any ideas on why the two above points may be?

I saw it demonstrated on a youtube video that this Mig's roll rate was so high at maximum deflection that the pilot could black out. However when i tried (at 600km/h and again at 900km /h) I couldn't induce a blackout effect. Also the plane rolled left faster than right.

Any ideas on why the two above points may be?

I recall that Cobra said the formal release with FM modified

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I did get a redout earlier, with a left full deflection roll.

Granted I was going 1400 km/h or more, at a shallow dive.

Runi. "IceCat"

Printable A5 F/A-18C Checklist

Win 10 Pro 64bit, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, Intel Core I7 9700K @4.7 - 4.9 GHz,

Nvidia Asus GeForce GTX 1080TI 11Gb, G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 C16 DC - 32GB (2x(2x8Gb)), Samsung 870 NVME + Multiple Samsung 850 & 860 EVO SSDs, Dell P2414H & U2414H Monitors.

I don't understand why it causes blackout and not redout. When you roll around the plane's own axis the pilot is on the outside of the centrifugal effect so the G effect is outward, meaning pilot's blood should flow outward to his head, not away from it? or did I misunderstand something

Ok, I've tried it all. Checked my simulation level is on sim. Checked my G-Effects are on simulation. I can cause the pilot to black out by pulling high G quite easily as expected. But if I do a full left deflection at speeds from 400 to 1100 I get no red-out. Don't get me wrong, the plane is spinning fast enough to make me (the player) decidedly dizzy purely from the visual element, but no red out at all. No idea what I've got wrong.