Too Low FPS, Mi-8MTV2 Optimization ?

theGozr

There is this discussion about how low FPS the MiG-21 get and the devs are looking for the problem and found some.. I was wondering if your model probably suffer from the same 3D problems.? Too low fps.. would you be interested on looking out to as well optimized or really make sure there are no 3D/Textures problem ?

We've found a serious flaw in the visibility flags on the external model when in cockpit view.
This is one of several things we've identified that are causing poor performance.

Yes; we accidentally didn't merge the proper LoD files into our repository build. Thus the even lower LoDs are very high in terms of polycount.

etc..

Thank you greatly

Fly it like you stole it..

This fix did a lot of good I wonder if you guys could do the same for this great low fps Mi-8MTV2, please check their fix and maybe adopt it for your craft as well .. this is problematic.. Thanks greatly many more people would fly it more if it could have better FPS.

Ok with the fix I have now way up FPS and probably as good as inside the Su-25T which is good monitor has Vsynch so I'm locked at 60 FPS. So the MiG-21 come to be the worse in FPS to one of the best in Frame rate .. I'm happy so far.. at list for the 4 minutes i spend this morning first light up before work. 

think the Resolution-Per-Frame etting in the options has something to do with it. the A10c really would kill my FPS when i had the Mav and Targeting-Pod on.(both pointing at the sky of course) think if you take the settings (i keep it at 512) but try and drop it to 256. see if that changes anything.

The issue(not really a issue) is that these are more complicated and have more going on. their just needs to be a Minimum Requirements for each Module.As the amount of Detail and effort Varies.

true but lets see what the " Leatherneck Simulations" team do and trying to fix this.. the result start to be fantastic this should require for other 3D models and developers to do the same, having a SIm that is good in FPS will change the quantity of people wanting to fly it and in a very positive way.. a little bit of extra effort toward what "LN" are doing would change the whole sim for the best.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...