How does A10C know windage at a waypoint?

camsr

You mean the wind adjustment?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Generally you get wind information in the briefing. You can then program that information into LASTE. There are some YouTube videos that cover it. Its not difficult.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

As far as I know it doesn't, it assumes it is the same as the current position calculated wind.

[url=http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumdisplay.php?262-Digital-Combat-Simulator][SIGPIC]http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2500/a10161sqnsignitureedite.png[/SIGPIC][/url]

So in this attached image, the WND readout is based on the wind at the aircraft? (note no wind was set in the mission)

Not really interested in how it works in the game (just math in the game), but more how any system like this for an aircraft works.

1605590773_cduwind.jpg.980ce038d1d55723ed3fe211a624d3de.jpg

I think smokey is correct. Yesterday i was flying the weaps training mission with edited non standard (dynamic) weather and just pressed ufc fn plus 1, select laste, then WIND <- and it displayed wind at current altitude and temp. You can display wind or temp or both too.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.