rearming-bug

9.JG27 DavidRed

well, i think it they always refuel it to 98%...but the problem is the re-arming part.they confirm that they will re-arm the dora, but they dont do it....

this bug isnt happening everytime though, but for me i guess at least 8 out of 10 times they just refuse to re-arm my Dora.once they "refuse" it, it doesnt matter how often i try it, the plane will never be re-armed, and i have to spawn in a new one..

had that right now again, for me it worked to "refuel" to 85%, as even with 98% it wont mount any bombs. after that it worked.

let us know if that works for you ;)

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

The issue is known since release and so it should be acknowledged by the devs. Just refuel to 97% and it should work just fine.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

my main concern is the re-arming part.that hardly ever works, except when re-arming immediately after spawning.but once you took her for a flight, and then want to re-arm, there is very little chance to get a new loadout regardless whether you are requesting for bullets/bombs/fuel-tanks.

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed

• 1 month later...

update to my procedure after a flight for rearming:

- refuel to 25%

- rearm ammo / bombs

- refuel to 98%

so three individual refuel/rearm calls.

bug is known, no complaining from my side, this works for me in MP.

regards,

RR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

- refuel to 25%

- rearm ammo / bombs

- refuel to 98%

regards,

RR

for some this does indeed work...for others it just doesnt work at all, no matter the procedure. just two days ago we had again a discussion where one of my mates told me exactly how its working for him in mp...then me and yet another friend tried his procedure, without any luck...interesting is though, that many claim that they dont suffer from this bug at all and that rearming refueling is working every time...its strange.

all i know is, that for me unfortunately it is bugged and no matter the procedure, it will just not rearm.

It happens in SP too. For me following procedure works:

Land; taxi to parking position(at least not on the runway); shut down the engine and electrics.

Ground crew refuel 100% and 100% guns plus desired loadout.

If refueling does work but rearming does not -> start the engine, taxi a couple of meters so the ground crew asks what I was doing.

Again shut down engine and electrics.

This time order the ground crew to 100% guns plus desired rearming (don´t touch the fuel slider).

Now they will only be ordered to rearm and then they finally do it.

Fox

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

• 1 month later...

- refuel to 25%

- rearm ammo / bombs

- refuel to 98%

regards,

RR

This works for me. Thanks Roadrunner. A bit silly to have to go through such a song and dance, but better than nothing for now.

i9 9900k - GTX 2080 Ti - MSI Z87 GD65 Mobo - 64GB HyperX Predator RGB DDR4 3200MHz - Win10 64 bit - TM Warthog w FSSB R3 mod - TrackIr 5.