Manual

YoYo

Just for knowladge, for sure its a still beta version of Manual.

No in manual:

- accurate descriptions of filters of Radar,

- no any word about A2A attacks (SAR, IR),

- no info how to use SPRD-99 rocket engines,

- good idea to add short description of each kind of weapon (as I did it here, not finished yet: http://il2forum.pl/index.php/topic,16587.0.html ) .

Edited by YoYo

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

- good idea to add short description of each kind of weapon (as I did it here, not finished yet: http://il2forum.pl/index.php/topic,16587.0.html ) .

I would be especially interested in having the launch envelopes for each weapon listed in the manual (maximum G at launch, maximum target G, maximum target aspect etc.). I expect that these are going to be very significant limitations for the older weapons.

Thank you for the feedback.

Lot of things could be added, whole new book could be written, or several of them.

I completely agree some things require a bit more initial explanations, there were never enough time to extend them. Believe it or no, current manual was finished and included into installer in literally last minute.

I might find some time to add more things for the final (or patched) version, but I honestly can't promise that (current workload is "impossible", although it might not seems so).

Honestly, I left some things unsaid on purpose: I wanted the players to have fun discovering the aircraft, experimenting, measuring, crating tables, overview, describing their experience, discussing things. I always believed there is a lot of fun in research driven by curiosity, which is important aspect of gaming.

P.S. You guys don't need to post typos, grammar or style errors for the EN manual. ED testers are already doing that.

Power through superb knowledge, training and teamwork.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just for knowladge, for sure its a still beta version of Manual.

No in manual:

- accurate descriptions of filters of Radar,

- no any word about A2A attacks (SAR, IR),

- no info how to use SPRD-99 rocket engines,

Jato usage is introduced in page 23. Although not much, its quite simple to engage the sprd

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I was reading through the manual and noticed at page 138/139, that it says that light "6" (at the radar) is: turn off your radar and light "7" (right bottom one) is: Active Jams.

In flight, however I found that the bottom left one "6" is actually the Jammer light and bottom right "7" is the: turn off your radar light.

I don't know which one of the two is correct in real life, just mentioning it here.

p.s. great module overall, really enoying this aircraft :)

Honestly, I left some things unsaid on purpose: I wanted the players to have fun discovering the aircraft, experimenting, measuring, crating tables, overview, describing their experience, discussing things. I always believed there is a lot of fun in research driven by curiosity, which is important aspect of gaming....

mm.. i'm not sure that's such a great strategy

i don't get into military flying simulations because i want test and make graphs and "discover" - nor do i want to fly circles to music (airshows) ---- i want to go out there and blow stuff up and learn to use the aircraft tactically

and the manuals/documentation are central to that

please add as much as possible

thk u!

: )

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]