MiG-21 Where is Russian speach?

Dauntless

German still does not work.

Don't the German pilots get their own accents though?

This post is protected by a pilot who has a serious lack of negotiating skills, but is absolute hell in a dogfight. If you do not belong here, please leave.

You have now been properly negotiated with.

MiG-29S Instant Action Mission Fix

Come check out and add to my list of all landmarks in DCS World!

^that works now

Don't the German pilots get their own accents though?

no they sound like america in dcs, I wish they would speak German, with sub title)) I think there are only 2 voiced languages in DCS, ENG and RUS

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

If you want DCS to produce far fewer modules because they have to divert resources into creating different languages for different nations, then maybe you have a valid point.

If Germany gets it's own language set, then maybe France, Greece, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Poland, Wales, The Gaellic speaking portions of Scotland and Ireland, Flemish, Dutch, Romanian, Swiss, Arabic, Hindi etc etc modules will soon have to follow.

Like it or not, there are limits as to what can be achieved. Russian is naturally available because this is after all, a Russian enterprise. English can be justified because it is the international language of navigation, and I apologise to all non-English speakers around the world for the damn impertinence of the English for claiming the 0 degree meridian, and for imposing our hateful tongue on the world, but that's just how things worked out.

I apologise for being so opinionated on this, but to be fair, how can we get all languages for all nations realistically?

Of course, there is nothing preventing some enterprising souls from producing their own mods, which I am sure would be widely welcomed by everyone.

I also feel if you added accents to the radio messages, it could be construed as racism by the less tolerant among us, and that would just open a whole new can of worms.

But no german pilot speaks german when talking on the radio :D

Do they not speak German even in the military? I guess because of the NATO yes?

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5

If Germany gets it's own language set, then maybe France, Greece, Sweden, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Turkey, Hungary, Poland, Wales, The Gaellic speaking portions of Scotland and Ireland, Flemish, Dutch, Romanian, Swiss, Arabic, Hindi etc etc modules will soon have to follow.

That is actually kinda funny..

Well, how about different german dialects? I want a northern german, because I'm from Kiel. In Kiel we speak a little different than our fellow countrymen in Eckernförde of course. So a Kieler and and Eckernförde dialekt please. Not to forget that one of Munich or from the "Schwabenland". Some dialekts in east Germany are funny, too... And some female voices please. :doh:

Well... no. This won't stop. I'm from Germany, but I really DON'T want german voices in DCS. English is just fine.

DCS:A-10C / DCS:Ka-50 / DCS:UH-1H / DCS:Mig21bis / DCS:P-51D / DCS:Mi-8MTV2 / DCS:Fw190D9 / DCS:Bf109K4 / DCS:C-101EB / DCS:L-39C / DCS:F-5E / DCS:Spitfire LF Mk. IX / DCS:AJS37