I did it Obutto .

Friedric

Order it today .

r3volution Flight Sim 108/109/110/111

ButtKicker Gamer 2 25

30/11/2014 should be posted to Belgium :lol:

:joystick:

now i wil need 3x ASUS 27" Gaming Monitor Swift PG278Q :smartass:

pics wil follow when i have my new pit :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I/JG53_Friedric

2x gtx980???? Now that is just greedy lol. I too was looking at the obutto but ended up buying a

Next Level Racing GTUltimate V2 with all the extras and i have started building it this morning. I got one gtx 980 coming but undecided on what 3 monitors to get yet. Get some pics up when the obutto arrives.

Cheers Chris

Obutto is Excellent, one of the best "inmersion gadgets" for DCS, but then the Warthog HOTAS is a must. I also have the buttkicker and i am very happy with it, explosions are just fabulous with it.:pilotfly:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Santa was early this year ;)

3X Asus Rog Swift 27 inch 68.5cm monitors PG278Q

2X Asus GTX 980

1X Asus Xonar Phoebus

1X Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II

Now waiting for my Obutto R3V

Holy crap.

Board party at your house?

Win10 x64 | SSDs | i5 2500K @ 4.4 GHz | 16 GB RAM | GTX 970 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek pedals | TIR5

@nescafe37: I like to be sure i am wel equipted.Next Level Racing GTUltimate V2 looks good too :-) but if the r3v arrive i gif my desk to a friend , thats why the obbuto :-)

@rajdary:Yeah i hope so i wil have the same like you bro :-)

@Corrigan nah just have a good wife ..... hehe

Edited by Friedric

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I/JG53_Friedric

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Heya all :-) i got the oButto biuld :-) , but i dont now how to use SoftTH (do i need it ?) , i try nvidia surround but it looks ugle the cocpit spanned al around it works but it dont look nice to me , the pit is stretched around (-: how can i modi it .

thank you all pics wil follow , cheers

Edited by Friedric

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I/JG53_Friedric

Adopt me! Please.

Santa was early this year ;)

3X Asus Rog Swift 27 inch 68.5cm monitors PG278Q

2X Asus GTX 980

1X Asus Xonar Phoebus

1X Creative Gigaworks T40 Series II

Now waiting for my Obutto R3V

Some day when I win the lottery:D

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I've been looking at obutto as well to build my rig for my 2015 project.

When you get the rig; can you find out for me if:

I can have a rig which can support both driving and flight simming simultaneously. That means a wheel at the top, stick right below it and between the legs. Throttle base on the left and gearstick base on the right. Pedals at the bottom.

Been looking online and none of them seems to answer the question. Went to a store here that sells these. Store was manned by an idiot who doesnt know anything.

I've been looking at obutto as well to build my rig for my 2015 project.

When you get the rig; can you find out for me if:

I can have a rig which can support both driving and flight simming simultaneously. That means a wheel at the top, stick right below it and between the legs. Throttle base on the left and gearstick base on the right. Pedals at the bottom.

Been looking online and none of them seems to answer the question. Went to a store here that sells these. Store was manned by an idiot who doesnt know anything.

I al ready build it :) You can do both yes :thumbup: just cable management take some time , but al else is nice :joystick: wil post pics soon , just need to figure out how to get DCS running on a triple screen .:mad:

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I/JG53_Friedric