Passing out due to lack of oxygen...

Muppetlord

Hello guys!

So today I thought I would do a few of the campaign missions. So I started up and climbed to 8000m or something like that. After about 20 minutes at that altitude I was wondering if my eyes got tired because it started to get a little blurry. :huh:

After a minute or two it got really blurry and I realized it was my pilot that was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen. So I turned on the 100% O2 switch but nothing changed, I tried the emergency oxygen but it did nothing. I flipped the manual open for a little bit but I didn't find anything. So I had to descend to lower altitude to avoid certain death. Funny thing is that my oxygen supply was depleting so there must have been some O2 going through the mask right?

Did I miss something? :helpsmilie:

Hello guys!

So today I thought I would do a few of the campaign missions. So I started up and climbed to 8000m or something like that. After about 20 minutes at that altitude I was wondering if my eyes got tired because it started to get a little blurry. :huh:

After a minute or two it got really blurry and I realized it was my pilot that was about to pass out from a lack of oxygen. So I turned on the 100% O2 switch but nothing changed, I tried the emergency oxygen but it did nothing. I flipped the manual open for a little bit but I didn't find anything. So I had to descend to lower altitude to avoid certain death. Funny thing is that my oxygen supply was depleting so there must have been some O2 going through the mask right?

Did I miss something? :helpsmilie:

Did you pressurize the ccockpit after closing the canopy?

i79900k @ 4,7 - Geforce RTX2080TI 11GB - 32Gbram - Win10 - TRackIr4 - Thrustmaster Warthog/Saitek Rudder

Did you check how much was left in the o2 gauge? Also, the oxygen system is kind of automatic as far as I understand it so no need to flick the 100% o2 switch, doesn't the oxygen run out faster if you use 100% oxygen btw?

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64

Did you check how much was left in the o2 gauge? Also, the oxygen system is kind of automatic as far as I understand it so no need to flick the 100% o2 switch, doesn't the oxygen run out faster if you use 100% oxygen btw?

I checked the oxygen gauge and it wasn't empty. But as Corrigan said it's most likely a bug.

But yeah when I switched to 100% oxygen it defiantly depletes faster.

I checked the oxygen gauge and it wasn't empty. But as Corrigan said it's most likely a bug.

But yeah when I switched to 100% oxygen it defiantly depletes faster.

Yeah, 100% oxygen is only used for certain critical situations I think. Hope they'll fix the bug in the first update. Wow, these bugs are really starting to add up, not too unexpected though.

AMD FX-6300

8GB CORSAIR VENGEANCE LP DDR3 RAM

SAPPHIRE HD 7790 DUAL-X O/C 1GB DDR5

2TB SEAGATE HDD

WIN7 ULTIMATE X64