MiG 21 BiS skins?

JNASova

markuscha nice skin work

can u please explain witch line in the code is for the serial?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Wormeaten,

WOW this skin is just awesome, please can you tell me if you can share your repaint ?

If it's possible can you give us one link for downlaod ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull

VBXfLUF.jpg

Wormeaten,

WOW this skin is just awesome, please can you tell me if you can share your repaint ?

A great thanks in advance, Skull

VBXfLUF.jpg

I think the SN is painted and static, since all the SN related lines are set as empty 'empty_ser' .

Edited by uboats

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Hello Uboats,

Please can you explain to me this word: SN ?

A great thanks, Skull.

I want to congratulate to Leathernack on the completion and release of the project MiG-21 BiS.Indeed the projects of noteworthy with great historical background in real life.

My question is: What are the skins included into DCS MiG-21 BiS, labels which states?

While this project wasunder development of the company Beczl studio, there was a skin SFR Jugoslavija.I even watched the video and images with such skin.Now,trere is no that skin.

Why?

BTW Howl. Since you start this thread parallel with my HRZ/CAF skin I will made for you JNA-RV skin too. Most of the work is same and when I will be ready for publishing HRZ skin just have to put proper markings and you will get JNA on silver body in same time as this one.

:thumbup:

Wormeaten,

I just used already existing skins you can find in ..\DCSWorld\CoreMods\aircraft\MIG-21BIS\Liveries\Mig-21Bis\

quick modification for J-7, SN should be 5-digit, but not available now due to the mig21 module setup. Looking forward to 5-digit SN J-7 skin

attachment.php?attachmentid=105201&stc=1&d=1411936808

attachment.php?attachmentid=105202&stc=1&d=1411936808

o1.jpg.4d2400e5964c95b15284ce4190e4d982.jpg

o2.jpg.839a83e1b8d2d5d3d45f53b6be4a30e6.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Nice... the best looking of the set - and the rear fuselage roundel is exactly on the spot it's supposed to be.

This could lead to a very nice community pack to supplement the official pack. This new HRZ-NATO livery, the old HRZ-Avenger of Dubrovnik, the old JRViPVO skin, the "Checkerboard"...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Real men fly ground attack :pilotfly: where EVERYTHING wants a piece of you :D

That was our mission. To do the exact replica of CAF paint job. Remember, this is still WIP, but it's close to final product. We're still trying to build custom textures for the aircraft numbers, but we've had some difficulties along the way. I'm sure our mate Shark can resolve them.

Until then, here's one more screenshot:

image.jpg

• Like 1

Great work Wormeaten, but you have wrong numbers on your skins. 164 and 166 are UM not Bis variant. You should put numbers from 131 to 135 if I remember right. Those are the MiGs that were modernized in Ukraine and that are Bis variants.

Bravo Perica!

Guys, where can we get Croatian skins?

Here there is a small tip for the underside of the wings ;)

We've already done that exactly like it's on the picture, but thanks a lot anyway. :thumbup:

We must consult among ourselves before the public release, because of some details that yet have to be done on the aricraft skin, including number markings texture, programming of their position and size and reflection of the aircraft (new CAF paintjob is "matte").

Our teammate *NOB*Shark is working on numbers, I have done the last textures for the skin from scratch (actually from russian "naked" skin), using a little help and the modded description.lua file from teammate wormeaten.

Developers have promised us something like "livery paint kit" included in the next DCS World update, so for the final quality product that we intend to share public, we must wait for those and build a final (at least a beta version) downloadable skin.

You will be notified when we do, we ask for just a little more patience. :pilotfly:

• 2 weeks later...