Rearming speacial loadout

Mobius_cz

Hey guys!

I was armed with gun pods, after some attack runs i landed to rearm. New loadout was with ECM pod and i couldn't click on it to make it work. So i jumped in a new plane and take ECM pod right away and it worked.

Here is my track, it is MP game BTW

http://www.filefactory.com/file/c71700hqh7r/client-20140918-181833.trk

Seems the DCS arming system is bugged.

I went into the loading screen in the sim (not mission editor) for the 3rd time to find all my existing load-out missing except for 2 missiles. I had to re-select my last used payload before re-arming (it was not a saved load-out).

Best regards,

Tango.

Enabled limited munitions for an airfield and my MiG-21's would spawn without weapons and droptanks if the available count for a given weapon was 100

(or 0 which I imagine is intentional. Total available includes missiles loaded on planes on the airbase at mission start.)

also this:

why is there 2 R-60M entries, why is there no 2x R-60A and 2x R-60M entries and what's up with the R-27EA and Aim-9X that no plane can carry in the game?

Screen_140923_020824.jpg

is the system utterly broken? should I be posting this in the DCS world bug forum instead?

Enabled limited munitions for an airfield and my MiG-21's would spawn without weapons and droptanks if the available count for a given weapon was 100

(or 0 which I imagine is intentional. Total available includes missiles loaded on planes on the airbase at mission start.)

also this:

why is there 2 R-60M entries, why is there no 2x R-60A and 2x R-60M entries and what's up with the R-27EA and Aim-9X that no plane can carry in the game?

Screen_140923_020824.jpg

is the system utterly broken? should I be posting this in the DCS world bug forum instead?

There are two R-60M listed because we had to build a custom R-60M implementation for the MiG-21.

The Aim-9X and R-27EA -- no idea. I believe someone mentioned that capability was coming at some point.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Found similar problems when utilizing a limited resource supply system. Issue I seen was with the Flare/chaff pods. When supplies are unlimited, they are (at least initially) available to place on the aircraft from the arming menu. When I turned unlimited supply off, and went to set the available quantities, the ASO was no where to be found, the SPS 141 was there, set a quantity of 500, and neither were available to load while in game from the arming menu.

Please look into this, Thank you

I tried rearming and refueling several times now in the MiG 21 but it doesn´t matter how long I wait there is nothing done by the ground crew.

Checked in the mission editor and supplies are set to unlimited - so it couldn´t be due to missing supplies.

Does anyone else have this problem or did I miss something?

It´s working for other aircrafts like the F86 or the UH1 though.

• 1 year later...

Ok, so this is related I think to the original post.

I log into a MP server, another player has a mig-21bis, he can choose any armament he wants for his a/c. I can choose some but not all, for example r3r, R-60m no problem.

When I try to pick fuel pods, aso and a few others the box appears to indicate that there are none at the base. Also I can see s-5 rockets on the list but when I pick the to load on ground crew reports copy, then re-arming complete but nothing shows up on the pylons.

This is the case for most MP servers, not all though. Everything works fine SP, I have tried all ways to contact ground crew ( \ key, tab then f8, and oft switch) I have tried to rearm with engines running, engines off, elec power on/off. I am out of ideas. Any suggestions?