combined arms training mission

wolf099

Wow ... if u cant figure out how to play this game (Combined Arms) and are lost i got help for u... :) I was disappointed when i got this game cause i didnt know how to play it but i found 4 training videos that changed all my thoughts about combined arms. It very simply explained how to play this game. This guy is flying a A-10 in the game and does a good job explaining the game. Now im setting up my own games and really having fun with this game there is lots to learn yet but this really got me started in a good direction. So i hope u watch the videos and have fun with the game like i am now. Im not quite sure how to give u the link to the videos but i will try

hopefully this will get u there. There are 4 videos watch them all and that will get u started. Good luck and have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bncOzlEAATY

• 2 weeks later...
Wow ... if u cant figure out how to play this game (Combined Arms) and are lost i got help for u... :) I was disappointed when i got this game cause i didnt know how to play it but i found 4 training videos that changed all my thoughts about combined arms. It very simply explained how to play this game. This guy is flying a A-10 in the game and does a good job explaining the game. Now im setting up my own games and really having fun with this game there is lots to learn yet but this really got me started in a good direction. So i hope u watch the videos and have fun with the game like i am now. Im not quite sure how to give u the link to the videos but i will try

hopefully this will get u there. There are 4 videos watch them all and that will get u started. Good luck and have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bncOzlEAATY

:thumbup:.........they helped me a lot too........funny i was already subscribed to Bunyaps youtube channel but i didn't know he did any CA videos until your post....

thanks for posting!!

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals