Canopy Ejection Pillars Not Shown on External Model

Teeter

Small bug, but I thought I would mention it.

On either side of the canopy are the ejection pillars (for lack of a better name) which extend when the canopy release is pulled. These pillars are not modeled in the external model, after the canopy has been released.

/Gregory Smiddy

Programming

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 2 weeks later...

And plus, I have a question about ejection: Can we eject while all system is off?

For example, I just took seat in my MiG-21, and without touching any switch (battery or all electric stuff) just for fun hit CTR+E, and I was ejected.

Is that normal?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

I think the seat must be armed first but other than that it should be an independent unit. Maybe DCS MiG21Bis has it armed already...

It is not a 0-0 seat but the decision is of the pilot when to eject or not.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least