Fuel Indicator and External Fuel Tanks.

Esac_mirmidon

i don´t know if this is a bug or is by desing.

When you add external fuel tanks the fuel indicator shows the correct quantity.

But if you drop the tanks in flight the fuel indicator remain the same, not showing less fuel because the dropped tanks.

Is this a feature of the Mig? The pilot must set the new fuel quantity with the knob ?

Thanks

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

That is correct. The fuel quantity indicator is not connected to any fuel-level meassuring device.

You, the pilot, has to set the inital quantity. The quantity indicator will display how much fuel is left dependend on fuel flow. If you drop a tank or you leak fuel, the quantity indicator will not know that.

The only actual 'real' fuel level information you get is from the 4 indicator lights, which will light up on certain fuel levels.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

I am not sure yet if you then, in the simulation, would have to dial up the level yours. I think, from what I have read so far, if you add an external tank, ground crew will set the right fuel level for you.

However, when you refuel, you have to set the new level yourselfe!

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

Is fuel drawn from the drop tanks first and then from the internal ones?

Yes.

Green lamp inform about this too.

Im manual is written too quatity of set up (initial) in all combinations.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro