With HOTAS Warthog we must change the values like this ?

Skulleader

Hello guys,

I use the Warthog HOTAS with the MIG-21 and I would like if we must change the values of the HOTAS as required of the flight manual :

ReacuteglagesMIG-21.jpg

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

Hello guys,

I use the Warthog HOTAS with the MIG-21 and I would like if we must change the values of the HOTAS as required of the flight manual :

ReacuteglagesMIG-21.jpg

A great thanks in advance, Skull.

I recall that LN does not have Warthog, and I think each player can have his/her own tuning.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

No curvature or deadzone works fine with the WH HOTAS. With that stick there is no need for it tbh. I fly all my fixed wings without curvature. Dogfighting with curvature can be a huge PITA for example.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

That's always a question of individual preferences. WH is longer than other sticks on the market, but for me still not long enough to justify going full linear (especially with dreaded "sticktion" and stiff centering spring). So until I extend it, I'm still going to use some curvature on it.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

No curvature or deadzone works fine with the WH HOTAS. With that stick there is no need for it tbh. I fly all my fixed wings without curvature. Dogfighting with curvature can be a huge PITA for example.

Yep, same here - first take off and landing successful, all good, no problem.