anybody else have one of these?

Buttkicker Gamer!

http://www.thebuttkicker.com/ButtKicker%20Gamer_home.html

Just got it today, I must say that I am most pleased with the way it works. Even though it may not be entirely realistic, it's reeal nice feeling the missiles come off the rails and the GAU8A gun on the A10 really shakes things up. Been testing it out for a bit and I was literally jolted when some AAA hit the back of my Warthog. it packs quite a punch this thing does!

I do have one question though, how much of a sensation do actual pilots feel when they hit the afterburners? I can keep it minimal by using the cockpit afterburner wav file from zzzspace's sound mod, or I can beef it up with the the aftterburner sound file from some other mods... so far I like the original cockpitafterburner sound the best...

A good subwoofer is nice but there is definitely more sensory feedback with the buttkicker. I think this device increases the immersion factor significantly (that is just my opinion). IN terms of peripherals for lockon, I would have to ranks as follows...

1) CH fighterstick + throttle

2) Track IR with vector expansion

3) Buttkicker Gamer

Was thinking about getting the CH rudder pedals, but I don't really feel that rudder control is a necessity in jet sims.

• ED Team
Was thinking about getting the CH rudder pedals, but I don't really feel that rudder control is a necessity in jet sims.

It depends on the flight model which you fly also.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

Been testing it out for a bit and I was literally jolted when some AAA hit the back of my Warthog.

I wouldn't want to be taking a sip of my glass of soda when that missile hits :D

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away

"feel the game in your arse"

NO thank you very much!!!icon10.gif

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

"feel the game in your arse"

NO thank you very much!!!icon10.gif

I'm becoming better at avoiding AAA and SAMs, cuz I don't like my bum to be violated!

As far as the rudder pedals go, yeah I'd be looking into buying them for black shark once that is out... I remember how useful my old pedals were for longbow 2.

As far as the rudder pedals go, yeah I'd be looking into buying them for black shark once that is out... I remember how useful my old pedals were for longbow 2.

Maybe someone else can speak for the Saitek X52, but the X45 (my stick) and the Thrustmaster Top Gun Afterburner (my old stick) have a 'rocker' switch on the front side of the throttle, that--while not fully realistic--works quite well for yaw control.

I know a lot of you swear by realism, and that CH Products sticks and the HOTAS Cougar are your equipment of choice, but I've found the X45 to be very well rounded, enabling me to keep my hands on the controls and off the keyboard more, and allow me the fine control of all three axes, as well as trim, weapons and navigation control.

Guest IguanaKing
Maybe someone else can speak for the Saitek X52, but the X45 (my stick) and the Thrustmaster Top Gun Afterburner (my old stick) have a 'rocker' switch on the front side of the throttle, that--while not fully realistic--works quite well for yaw control.

I know a lot of you swear by realism, and that CH Products sticks and the HOTAS Cougar are your equipment of choice, but I've found the X45 to be very well rounded, enabling me to keep my hands on the controls and off the keyboard more, and allow me the fine control of all three axes, as well as trim, weapons and navigation control.

Rockers or other axes would be fine for anti-torque in Black Shark. But if you have flown real helicopters...it will take some getting used to. Of course, rudder pedals do too, since they don't give the same feel or react the same way...but its better than trying to train another limb or apendage. :D

i have a x45 and you need hands the size of king kong to reach the bloody thing

i hacked my x45 rudder and hooked up a some home made rudder pedals to it best thing i ever did you can get the a10 to realy turn and it rocks when using guns and rockets

cheers

harty

Rockers or other axes would be fine for anti-torque in Black Shark. But if you have flown real helicopters...it will take some getting used to. Of course, rudder pedals do too, since they don't give the same feel or react the same way...but its better than trying to train another limb or apendage. :D

There is no torgue induced motion on the ka-50, due to the coaxial rotors and engines the spin in different directions, sorry, no pedals needed for anti torgue, only for wind and the normal yaw control. Seen a documentary on the Ka-50, and in 2000 in Chechnya, during some rocket attack on an ammo depot, the ammo depot started exploding, and the attacking ka-50 climbed 1500 meters in about 30 seconds to avoid being hit by shrapnel, a climb rate of roughly 30m/s!

Argh, can't wait to do aerobatics with thet thing, damn, an AFM aircraft that is agile, and so cool looking (Airwolf-like).

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

• 3 weeks later...
I heard that they sent ED one of those. Is ED helping them with the programming for FC?

Any news about this (Re: IVibe) ? I had an hour flying lesson in a helicopter on Friday, and now when I sit at my controls in Lomac or MSFS, it all seems just a bit "tame" now...

I think Rockers are out of the question when ED does the AH64 because the yaw requires alot of control. Pedals are the way to go considering they were a necessity for LB2.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]