How Do I

tusler

I have the miz "The Helicopter War Sept 17.miz" I place my Mig 21 in a proper parking spot, for the Russian side, starting from the ramp, with client designated. I also tried it with Player designated.

This mission also has UH-1's and MI-8's as clients.

When I start the mission it always puts me in the MI-8 even though I choose the Mig 21 on the first screen.

What am I not doing right?

If I put a KA-50 in the miz it works perfect.

Edited by tusler

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

I have the miz "The Helicopter War Sept 17.miz" I place my Mig 21 in a proper parking spot, for the Russian side, starting from the ramp, with client designated. I also tried it with Player designated.

This mission also has UH-1's and MI-8's as clients.

When I start the mission it always puts me in the MI-8 even though I choose the Mig 21 on the first screen.

What am I not doing right?

If I put a KA-50 in the miz it works perfect.

No it's because of a bug in the last update to DCS! Another update (hotfix?) is being released today I believe to address this, amongst other things.

In the mean time, try setting your other units, except your own , to a specific skill setting. They mentioned this bug happens if the other units, in this case your UH-1H's and Mi-8's, is set to "Random" skill.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick