Did the Mig-21 update kill the Georgian Hammer?

DarkMellie

Hiya!

1. After downloading, updating and activating the Mig-21, I went back to my Georgian Hammer A-10C campaign, mission 3, and I spawn into an su-25T... but this is an A-10C campaign. Did the update kill this campaign or have I made an error?

2. Is there anything that tells you, while in the campaign, that you've met the mission requirements? The only reason I logged out and found the above was because I was checking if I'd completed the requirements of the second mission to take out the artillery and then the Mig-21 update happened.

DCS 161 (Recce) Squadron

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1. It is a bug that was introduced with this patch and is a very high priority for a hotfix.

2. The "score window" that you can toggle on and off in mission will have a "mission goal" score listed. Anything greater than 50 defines mission success. Anything less than 50 is defeat. The default key is apostrophe (')

The right man in the wrong place makes all the difference in the world.

Current Projects:  Grayflag ServerScripting Wiki

Useful Links: Mission Scripting Tools MIST-(GitHub) MIST-(Thread)

SLMOD, Wiki wishlist, Mission Editing Wiki!, Mission Building Forum

Thanks for the reply Grimes, I look forward to continuing my campaign! Has this bug affected the other official A-10 campaigns?

Also, HUGE thanks for the scoreboard tip... as long as it's over 50 does that mean I can land and the mission will be successful and I can start the next one?

DCS 161 (Recce) Squadron

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]