Corrected AI Skill Possibilities

LFCChameleon_Silk

the wrong slot selection has been caused by this fix in the latest patch apparently random skill setting is actually client, try using a different setting for aircraft and report if your still being placed in the wrong planes.

stumbled upon it when creating a new mission after i had set a bunch to random (a setting i seldomly ever use) and then bam slots started messing up.

not sure if the workaround has been posted but this should work for now.

• Like 1

the wrong slot selection has been caused by this fix in the latest patch apparently random skill setting is actually client, try using a different setting for aircraft and report if your still being placed in the wrong planes.

stumbled upon it when creating a new mission after i had set a bunch to random (a setting i seldomly ever use) and then bam slots started messing up.

not sure if the workaround has been posted but this should work for now.

+1

Can confirm this - just found it out, too.

The last patch supposedly fixed some skill issues and in the .LUAs they reversed the skill ordering:

--SKILLS

AVERAGE_SKILL = 4

GOOD_SKILL = 3

HIGH_SKILL = 2

EXCELENT_SKILL = 1

HUMAN_SKILL = 5 --for example , gunners on UH-1

NET_CLIENT_SKILL = 6 --for example , gunners on UH-1

Before AVERAGE_SKILL was set to 1 and EXCELLENT was set to 4. Perhaps now some "greater than" or "less than" comparisation is now not working as intendend anymore.