Is it possible to repeat instructions in tutorials (text in upper right corner)?

stray cat

• ED Team

No I do not think so, however you can use active pause if you need more time to find and activate switches

LShift + LWin + Pause

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 5 months later...

Yes you can, but it is a bit cumbersome and requires you to tab out of the game. Basically you need to extract the info from the mission file. For example, the second training mission for Black Shark 2 can be found under:

..\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\Ka-50\Missions\EN\Training\Aircraft Operation - Interactive Training by BigfootMSR\2

(Adjust the bold-faced options with the aircraft & mission you're looking for.)

There you can open the .miz file with an unzip program such as 7zip. Just right click and choose "open with" to do so. Within the archive, extract the "mission" file and open it with any text editor.

There you can find the mission script and re-read any messages that you missed. It's not the best solution, but since the training missions often take quite some time it certainly beats repeating the whole thing.

• Like 1