Cockpit lights bug

T0x1s

I can say that I also have this issue. Even if I click the rotary button all the way off, it goes back to on. It happened me once.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

When you guys notice this, please provide a track. We are trying to catch this bug as it happens.

https://magnitude-3.com/

https://www.facebook.com/magnitude3llc

https://www.youtube.com/@magnitude_3

i9 13900K, 128GB RAM, RTX 4090, Win10Pro, 2 x 2TB SSD

i9 10980XE, 128GB RAM, RTX 3090Ti, Win10 Pro, 2 x 256GB SSD, 4 x 512GB SSD RAID 0, 6 x 4TB HDD RAID 6, 9361-8i RAID Controller

i7 4960X, 64GB RAM, GTX Titan X Black, Win10 Pro, 512GB PCIe SSD, 2 x 256GB SSD

I think I can reproduce it, because to me it always happened when I restarted a mission in multiplayer. This is only speculation, I've had it three times so far, and it was always in the same situation.

* Host a multiplayer mission

* Start the plane

* (Takeoff, fly around and get killed :), at least that's what we have been doing, but not sure if this is necessary for reproducing the bug)

* Press ESC -> Select Mission -> Select the exact same mission (NOTE: Don't press disconnect, keep the server up, just restart the mission)

* Mission will be restarted

* Start the plane, and it's at this moment people start having cockpit issues with lights and trim.

Issues I've noticed so far:

The cockpit light switches will be on (or it turns fully on when you try to turn them), and sometimes the plane will have some some trim issues (full trim up), which you can fix by turning on the autopilot once you're in the air. Trim down doesn't help.

Not sure if it's related, but it sounds like it's exactly the same bug. I thought it was only me, but yesterday one of my friends, who was on my server, had some issues with the cockpit light switches and also had this trim issue.

I also encountered this bug. It happened multiple times yesterday when I was playing MP. It happened everytime I respawned. I had to reconnect to the server every time after getting shot down in order to fix it. Just switching to spectators and back in the plabe didn't help.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Sometimes this gets repeated multiple times... only solution for host is to restart mission but the clients can just switch planes with other types for example and it will fix. Also... I can't remap those lights commands for keyboard... maybe there is a connection between them.

Appears in single player also.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I can say that I also have this issue. Even if I click the rotary button all the way off, it goes back to on. It happened me once.
I saw that too. If you turn it via keyboard command, it stays where you leave. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

In multiplayer it always happens like eject or destroy the aircraft.

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Here it is the Bug in video and on track...

BUT!

On the track it doesn't show... or it could show randomly after few restarts... who knows.

I tried to edit the controls for lights while the bug was in progress and it worked... that seems random also.

Lately this bug appear almost every spawn. Strange... Maybe as I made the mission more full of other planes it started to appear or maybe the load out? At first in the same mission I hadn't any loadout but then I started to add AA missiles and AG weapons.

PS

Please notice the extreme long load times that are now common with Mig21Bis :D 20+ seconds to get in the cockpit after selecting the plane. I can understand the textures are big but the time to load Does not modify if I have recording turned off... I run my PC on 2 SSD drives... one for Windows 7 and one for the games.

lightbug.trk

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hello guys,

Since this morning I meet also this problem with the rotary switches for the red light and I'm single player mode, not multiplayer.

The only solution is move these two rotary with the LSHIFT-minus (-) and LALT-minus (-).

This bug will be fix with the future patch ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Hello guys,

Since this morning I meet also this problem with the rotary switches for the red light and I'm single player mode, not multiplayer.

The only solution is move these two rotary with the LSHIFT-minus (-) and LALT-minus (-).

This bug will be fix with the future patch ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

from the changelog

"....

– Fixed missing tooltips.

– Fixed incorrect tooltip localization (EN in RU, etc.)

– Fixed front SPO-10 coverage area overlap.

– Fixed R-60 missiles being torn off their hard-points.

– Fixed cockpit lights being stuck in ON or OFF states.

– Fixed various instances of ASP ranging information flickering.

– Updated RU, EN, CN, SRB manuals

..."

Hello guys and Cobra,

I don't know for you but I meet this problem with lights since I've changed my graphic card and installed the new drivers "344.11 WHQL".

My new graphic card: Asus Nvidia GTX 780, wit my old graphic card never I've meet this problem...

Do you think that one graphic card or driver can spawn this bug with lights ?

Thanks, Skull.

PS: Here my old graphic card: Asus Nvidia GTX 680 + old drivers.

Edited by Skulleader

Hello Kuky,

I would like to thank you for your answer, so wait it's the best solution.

Thanks again, Skull.

I don't know if this is the same thing, or perhaps even a 'feature' that I've not been able to find in the manual, but I am noticing that my red backlights seem to come on and go off randomly, sort of as I maneuver they ramp up to brightness, then ramp down again. I was wondering if its some kind of cool warning system, or just a cock up? :)

EDIT: NVM, looks like they come on when you start climbing / pitch angle goes above 10 degrees. Cool :) I like it

Edited by CookPassBabtridge

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I LIKE TO PLAY

PRODIGAL WOMBAT STIMULATOR

EDIT: NVM, looks like they come on when you start climbing / pitch angle goes above 10 degrees. Cool :) I like it

This is a bug, not a feature. Apparently it will be fixed in the next patch.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled