Checklist with the kneeboard ?

Skulleader

Hello ;)

With this video we can watch the checklist in the kneeboard, is it possible to have this feature ?

Thanks again, Skull :thumbup:

Hello Tetra,

Please can you share your pages ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

Hello Tetra,

Please can you share your pages ?

Thanks in advance, Skull.

No problem have attached it. Just unzip it and place the Kneeboard folder in

C:\Users\username\Saved Games\DCS\

Or if you already have a kneeboard folder just extract the bitmaps into it (if you already have bitmaps from other custom kneeboard images then just rename the bitmaps to continue the name sequence, ie: 004.bmp, 005.bmp etc.)

In game just R.CTRL + UP for kneeboard then R.CTRL+LEFT until you get to the first custom page. (there are 3 pages for the startup)

Kneeboard.zip

dcs-2014-09-20-02-58-30-69.thumb.jpg.3ef384781d1a8dd3e6add7dd9e173612.jpg

Edited by Tetra
  • Like 11

Or if you already have a kneeboard folder just extract the bitmaps into it (if you already have bitmaps from other custom kneeboard images then just rename the bitmaps to continue the name sequence, ie: 004.bmp, 005.bmp etc.)

In game just R.CTRL + UP for kneeboard then R.CTRL+LEFT until you get to the first custom page. (there are 3 pages for the startup)

Thanks Tetra! :thumbup:

A great great thanks Tetra for your file, it's very cool from your part +1

I don't know for you but for me I've installed your three pages here:

C:\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\Mods\aircraft\MiG-21BIS\Cockpit\KNEEBOARD\indicator\CONTENT

Thanks again, Skull.

Cheers m8

g8PjVMw.png

Thanks again, Skull.

Ah great, glad it works there too, will also be specific to the Mig instead of showing up in other kneeboards, so is probably best there :).

Thanks guys, glad everybody found it useful.

Thank you. +rep :thumbup:

Thanks again, Skull.

It seems that if you put it in 'Mods/Mig-21bis ...', you need to turn pages to left direction; while right if you put it under saved games/kneeboard/Mig21-bis

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Mhh...I'm a bit disoriented about placing file in the Saved games/kneeboard/Mig21-bis folder insted that in the Mods/mig-21bis folder.

Any disadvantage for both ways?

By the way...in the Mods/mig-21bis folder there is a sample_page_with_text.lua file.

What's the purpose of that file?

Well in terms of custom content it's mostly better to try keep as much as allowable outside of the main DCS directory otherwise you run the risk of it being overwritten when updating, although I don't think it would be an issue in this case, either location would be fine.

There is also a thread here > http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=131165 by Buzzles which shows how to fix the Mig custom sub directory in Saved games/kneeboard/ if you don't want the custom pages in the main kneeboard directory.

As far as the custom lua, as far as I know it just allows you to pull images from whichever place you would like into your kneeboard instead of having to follow either the saved games dir. or the kneeboard folder in the mods/aircraft/mig folder.

• 5 months later...

Thanks bro, saved me some work that.