|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

Training mission for A/A don't cover any of the for differences between A/A weapons.

I know the encyclopedia exists which is probably good for regular DCS weapons, probably A/G. But I'm more curious to see the values that Leatherneck has programmed in for their missiles.

One main question I have now is the range difference between the R-13m1 and the r-60m.

I know that the r-60 is better with the seeker and G Handling qualities but I'm not sure if it's shorter ranger or not. It may he worth taking the R-13's against slower moving targets if you know you will be behind them, if the r-13 has more kinematic range

Training mission for A/A don't cover any of the for differences between A/A weapons.

I know the encyclopedia exists which is probably good for regular DCS weapons, probably A/G. But I'm more curious to see the values that Leatherneck has programmed in for their missiles.

One main question I have now is the range difference between the R-13m1 and the r-60m.

I know that the r-60 is better with the seeker and G Handling qualities but I'm not sure if it's shorter ranger or not. It may he worth taking the R-13's against slower moving targets if you know you will be behind them, if the r-13 has more kinematic range

I've actually noticed the R-3S, R-13M, and R-13M1 are all very good and have fairly decent ECCM.

My Specs:

Win 10 Pro 64bit/ i7 6770K 4.5Ghz/32GB DDR4/ GTX 1070 SC/Samsung SSD

Warthog Stick/TWCS Throttle/TrackIR 5