Engine sound in pit

Essah

Surprised nobody has make a post about this but I find it a little odd that you can't hear any engine sound in the pit except for the afterburner. I know the engine is behind you, and that you are wearing a helmet, but still. Listen to this:

Listen from 5:38. On one hand the poor quality camera Mic. most likely makes the engine noise sound quieter than it is when you are actually there. On the other hand the pilot is wearing a helmet, so assuming those 2 factors roughly cancel each other out, you should at least be able to hear something equivalent to what's in the video. You can distinctly hear the turbine whine spool down when he touches down on the runway.

Has any of the Audio for the module been recorded from real MiG-21's like how Belsimtek did for the Mi-8?

Noted,

thank you.

Almost all 21 sounds are genuine, I recorded most of them. We have some problems with the sounds at the moment, both in singleplayer and multiplayer environment. Sound API and support is high-priority for the Eagle; we hope we will improve them soon.

Power through superb knowledge, training and teamwork.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 4 weeks later...

On latest update:

Internal and external engine sound on idle, power, and ab in close F2 view are also very weak in volume feeling out of place - in comparison to diveplane's Su-27S engine sounds as best volume example.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• 1 month later...
i found mig21bis cocpit video without epic music.

What would it sound like with a helmet?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

I was just about to open a thread about this issue.... Then I saw this one...

Hope it gets fixed soon. Its the only thing that I have to point right now, about the rest, it was an outstanding job!!!

Cheers

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Your eyes only see what your mind is ready to comprehend"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Asus Z170 Pro Gaming - Intel I7-6700K - 16GB DDR4 @ 2400MHz HyperX Savage - Strix GTX 960 DC II 2GB OC Edition - Seagate 1TB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is a MiG-21 cockpit video with much better sound:

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...

Here is the best MiG-21 cockpit video I think there will ever be:

MS Win7 Pro x64, Intel i7-6700K 4.0Ghz, Corsair RAM 16Gb,EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW GAMING ACX 3.0, w/ Adjustable RGB LED Graphics Card 08G-P4-6286-KR, Creative Labs SB X-FI Titanium Fatal1ty Champ PCIe Sound Card, Corsair Neutron XTI 1TB SSD, TM Warthog Throttle & Stick, TM TPR Pedels, Oculus Rift VR Headset CV1, Klipsch Promedia 4.1 Speakers...