Damaged IA

Ardillita

Im pretty sure this is some kind of bug. I have observe this situation LOT os time since I noticed for the first time, so now, everytime I can see a combat, I watch the IA... When you or another IA pilo damage an enemy, you can see smoke, fire on one engine, half a wing all broken, no alerons, looseing fuel, etc, I mean, you can see IA pilots flying damaged planes but... no more than a "visual damaged" they seem to have, because despite all the damage they have, they not only continue flying as normal, but also continue in combat.

I don´t think it is posible that an F14 with only 1 engine can go to full speed, just to recall an example I see just a few hs ago.

This is a bug, something bad modelled or what?

PS: I fly 1.12a

It would have with beta tests them attract attention must!

Here the same contribution of mine.

When I shoot and damage an enemy AI plane, he smokes and a engine burned.

After five seconds he increase the speed to 1350km/h!

This is not real. :D

Kind Regards

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

It would have with beta tests them attract attention must!

Here the same contribution of mine.

When I shoot and damage an enemy AI plane, he smokes and a engine burned.

After five seconds he increase the speed to 1350km/h!

This is not real. :D

Kind Regards

LOL, I guess not. Was he in a dive?

No. I have observed this too: In a gun dogfight, usually I hit the IA (F15, F4, f18, mirage, with all these I saw this happen) the engine starts smoking and burning, after 5 seconds aprox, the smokes desapears, and the aircraft starts to acelerate again.. and continue doing evasives like if I would have never hit him.

So, may be it is like Prophet_169t said and IA has diferent flying models, but if so, those models are not realistic and definitly they are wrong.