Waypoints not shown on the kneeboard

Hello

Just started a UH-1H campaign I downloaded called Crazy Horse.

I tried it not so long ago but gave up after I found I was in a flight of 8 UH-1H and it killed my frame rate...

Anyhow I've gone back to it as framerate seems to have improved (seemingly because I now seem to lead the flight of 3 other UH-1H with call sign Enfield, or at least they follow me, and the other 4 UH-1H (Springfield) aren't anywhere near me).

However I've noted a problem with it (which may or may not be related to recent patches, but more than likely is...).

On the kneeboard I'm sure the first time I tried the mission in question (the first 1) that the waypoints were displayed properly. I can see in the mission editor there's 7 of them, but all I'm getting shown on the kneeboard is waypoint 0 - where I take off from.

Is there any way I can fix the mission (and any others with the same issue) so that the kneeboard dispalys the waypoints as it should?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT - Nevermind, I've deleted the campaign. It seems the 1st mission is broken, presumably by the more recent patches, because one UH-1H does an emergency landing and I'm supposed to pick the guys up, but I can't seem to! I'm supposed to use a "Descent Menu" but that option isn't present in the comms menu. And I appear to be the wrong call sign, it calls for Springfield 1-1 to pick the guys up, that UH-1H has already landed elsewhere, and I'm Enfield 1-3! I've looked in the ME and I'm supposed to be Springfield 1-1!

Edited by Raven Morpheus

• 6 months later...

If you check the mission planner there are no waypoints as you are supposed to follow the other flight. You can add your own waypoints in the editor and resave it.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.