Leatherneck, you are incredible and awesome !!!!!

Skulleader

Hello guys of Leatherneck ;)

I write these few lines for said that your module is incredible and awesome.

The 3D model is just wonderful, the cockpit a real masterpiece and you can show the pit in the louvre museum !!!

Since many years that I'm passionnate by the flight simulation never I have one aircraft so perfect, of course there's few little bugs but he's Open-Beta.

One module waiting since many months, and I've prayed when the project have meet all its problems but now everything is OK and it's perfect for me.

Since I possess your MIG-21bis I spend all my days, all my nights with this awesome module.

You have an incredible talent, now Leatherneck prove us that you are a great team, a real professional team and artists.

Once again a great great thanks for this module, now the dream come true and it's one gift before Christmas.

Congratulation again and thanks for this GIANT module !!!!

winner-gold-seal-18009723.jpg

Bye, Skull :thumbup:

+100000000000000000000000000000000000

plus I LOVE the theme music. It reminds me of the 90's films music and in particular, the fugitive.

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Have to throw in my 2 cents and agree as well.

This is clearly a labor of love, and the results are truly amazing.

If this is the caliber of work you plan to do in the future (and I do hope there are future projects - although I think you all probably need and deserve some vacation time), you can count on me to be standing in line to pre-order :)

Now ... I have go figure out the navigation systems... :D

Can't agree more!

And I love the music too! Does really reminds me the old time of the early 90th and it on the other hand fits the Mig-21Bis perfactly well!

Thank you so much LNS!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aircraft I have thoroughly studied: A-10C, Ka-50, Mig-21bis, UH-1H, Boeing 737-800/900, Dash-8Q400, Bell-407

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

i7-8750H@2.2GHz 6 Cores turbo up to 4.1GHz, GTX1070 Max-Q@8GB GRAM, 16G RAM, 512G SSD, 500G SSD, CH Product Fighter Stick, TM Warthog Throttle, MFG Crosswind, TrackIR 5.

I have been playing FC3 ever since ever... Mig-21Bis is the first DCS level module that I actually played. And I have to say, what a taste of simulation... I really feel that I am operating a gigantic killing machine. Amazingly cool.

Thanks a lot for making it, LN. I am glad that I purchases it as soon as I could.

Yep. I'm enormously impressed with the Mig-21 and I'm not normally a fighter guy.

One of the very best simulated aircraft I've ever experienced and the documentation and tutorialization is exceptional, too. :thumbsup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

+1!! Very impressive module. I suspect it will become the future reference to which others will be judged. The Mig-21 is my favorite plane right now (Mi-8 for helo).

It was well worth the wait.

Congratulations Leatherneck! I will purchase any modules you guys come up with!

Alan.

Intel i5 2500K 4.2 Ghz

GTX560 Ti Twin Frozr ii

16 Gb DDR3 RAM

Win 7 64 bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have to concur, this module is indeed really awesome! Great work you guys did there!

I have to admit I wasn't really interested in this module since its announcement, just because i don't really liked the MiG-21 but when it got released a few days ago and i noticed how much it got appreaciated i decided to buy it anyways and damn... it's so much fun because it's so well simulated. I haven't really expected that. Keep up the good work!

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

This module is really awesome considering some of the bug are real pain (like FFB problem). If only some Romanian skins were available.:smartass:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least