Thrustmaster Cougar Foxy: Weird keyboard problem

I'm dealing with a weird keyboard problem inside Foxy.

I have an azerty keyboard. Now the Cougar software has always been behaving a bit off when another keyboard besides a qwerty is attached but for editing tmj and tmm files this was never a problem. Once a foreign keyboard was set up in windows, Foxy would use that.

But last night i wanted to look a an app in the Windows Store and therefore needed to switch from my local admin account to a Microsoft account (i would stick to the M$ one if it was not for the password login every time).

Since it was a long time since i used that account, M$ wanted me to renew my password before continuing. Did this but after that, the computer was in qwerty mode. I switched back to azerty.

After looking into the app, i switched to a local account again but now i noticed something weird. The keyboard is azerty but when i work in Foxy, there is something strage going on.

When editing the joystick file (or creating a new one), the keyboard input is azerty which is correct.

But when editing a macrofile, the keyboard input is in qwerty which drives me nuts...:cry:.

So something is messed up.

Anybody any clue where i can edit this keyboard setting for the macro file alone?

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!