wheel.

dartuil

Hello , im new in sabre.

I have no issue with starting or handling the plane but when i want to taxi to take-off my wheels are are crazy.

I push NWS but its as if i was in roller my wheels keep going right when i stop going right with pedals.. bug or noob me?

:)

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

I haven't watched your track but my piece of advice is to keep the nose wheel steering button pressed until you've straightened out using the rudder axis. My first day with the Sabre, I would press the NWS button, turn the nose wheel with my rudder and let go of the button. This basically kept the nosewheel "turned" causing me to go all over the place.

So, again, use the NWS button to turn AND straighten out. Don't let go of it until you're moving in a straight line. I think your nose wheel straightens out eventually anyways if you keep the NWS pressed and centre the rudder axis.

Also, just do gentle turns on the tarmac unless you're in a really tight spot.

Edited by kontiuka

• 2 weeks later...

the nosewheel is really sluggish at turning,like rollerblading on rubber floors. so slow turns,

and as part of the take-off checklist is at the foot of the runway to hld the NWS button with no rudder input for 10 seconds to straighten it out then let go,never take off with NWS on.

Just a tip, ide sit in Third person on the ramp and have NWS on and move the rudder from side to side to se the Relitive motion and relation between the rudder and Nosewheel.

Good thanks you. :)

Interesting.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

• 4 months later...

The real Sabre had a rather slow-to-respond hydraulic system for nose wheel steering, so you just have to anticipate the delay, and not over correct.

Make your inputs small, and gradual, and just be aware that the nose wheel will take a while to catch up with your inputs.