Flightsim weekend 2014 on 1,2-Nov in Lelystad, Nederland (Netherlands)

pappavis

On the weekend of 1,2-Nov-2014 the yearly Flightsim weekend will be helt again at the Aviodrome in Lelystad, Nederland (Netherlands)

I will be there in my personal capacity representing, and demoing DCS modules such as the F-15C, Ka-50 etc. etc. Also members of the public & kids would be able to fly.

Request;

* Can anyone offer me & hardware a ride from Den Haag to Lelystad?

ref --> http://fsweekend.com

ref2 --> http://www.159thgar.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8516

fsw-banner2014.jpg

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

Nice i will go one day. Wich day is more relaxed and not much people?

And sorry cant offer a ride since i live in Amsterdam and my wife and daughters are comming along.

Then we should shake hands and talk about your Fw 190 skin I used in my movie :)

I am there performing with the Virtual Aerobatic Group.

<==DCS Flaming Cliffs 3: Operation Grand Slam

<==Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2 Tribute

Sounds nice guys, I might be going as well =) But why don't I see DCS represented more on their website? It's all about MS FS and Falcon BMS...

Beats me. It's been like that for years.

We have been displaying ED's software since Flanker 2.0, but they never mentioned it, other than our own banner on the website.

Last year we subscribed with DCS World (indicating we would need internet for multiplayer) and simply were told that internet wasn't available.

When visiting the museum, the first thing we noticed was an open wifi network...

So this year we're back, as Wasserfall said, in the HCC stand (after entering the main hall, turn right, past the restaurant)

Hope to see you all there :)

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

HAHA NL

don't ditch your aircrafts in the weeds :drunk:

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

• 4 weeks later...

It is 100 km from me, perhaps I could move my ass there if weather and work be ok.

I live nearby Tiel.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

It seems we have been given a very bad spot based on available Wifi signal, Joekurr, could you receive the wifi signal in the entire museum?

No, wifi is only available in the entrance hall. The exhibition hall is all-metal, and blocks all radio signals. Even mobile phone reception is bad.

That is why we did not participate last year.

This year we will be there with HCC, and use wifi repeaters to get a signal from the central hall to the foyer.

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

• 2 weeks later...