Game Mode Flight

deskoilot

Why is it that when I open the single player, shooting range .MIZ file, I cannot play it in Game Mode, easy flight? All others in single player work fine. Is their a fix for this or a thread that may help me out? It worked well before I installed DCS World. Right now I am running DCS World 1.2.3

Thanks all

Deskoilot:

Why is it that when I open the single player, shooting range .MIZ file, I cannot play it in Game Mode, easy flight? All others in single player work fine. Is their a fix for this or a thread that may help me out? It worked well before I installed DCS World. Right now I am running DCS World 1.2.3

Thanks all

Deskoilot:

Why can't you play it? What exactly happens?

And ... version 1.2.3? Are you sure? Why do you not update to the current version!?

Flagrum, I am using 1.2.3 because my system operates very good. I have tried to use the more recent version 1.2.5 and it makes my system run very slow. What happens is when I apply power, the KA-50 goes everywhere except where I would like it to go. I know the trim is very important however if I were to open any other game, all the controls work like they should.