Multi-crew for one huey implemented or not?

chanrobi

Monthly fee ... Very clever

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They will lose a lot of people if the do that
Definitely!

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VIRPIL CM 50 Stick & Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

The lack of UH1H updates is a little more than mildly irritating tbo.

As for DCS modules 'early access/releases' pfff, I'm over that now thankfully. No more.

I have been cured, :worthy:

Edited by Vlerkies

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

They will lose a lot of people if they do that

Yes exactly. As I previously said Flight Simming is not cheap. Yes definitely more of the people will not go with this route including myself

Win10, Intel 3rd Gen. Core i7 3.8Ghz, 20GB ram, Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB Opentrack (Download it from HERE), PS3 Eye, Saitek x52-pro Joystick,

DIY Rudder Pedals,

Google Cardboard with DCS World

English is not my native language

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I see in the latest news, the same team that made the MI8 and now doing the Hind, and surprise surprise that is scheduled to come with Multicrew.

Now considering that same crew also promised the same Multicrew for the MI8 AND the Huey. Is there any chance they could complete the Multicrew on the Huey And MI8 FIRST before moving on to yet another project and another Multicrew Promise.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

There is big difference that in Mi-24 you have two separated cockpits so you won't have so many issues synchronizing switches as it will happen in Mi-8 and UH-1.

Gazelle is not good example too, there are still bugs which is developer not able to fix: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3816311&postcount=3

and when I hear people reconnecting, restarting, etc to get multicrew working I think it is better to wait longer and get fully working multicrew without issues.

Also you can now switch seat during flight, it would be terrible to lost that due to slightly chance that I could have sometimes someone flying with me.

There is big difference that in Mi-24 you have two separated cockpits so you won't have so many issues synchronizing switches as it will happen in Mi-8 and UH-1.

Gazelle is not good example too, there are still bugs which is developer not able to fix: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3816311&postcount=3

and when I hear people reconnecting, restarting, etc to get multicrew working I think it is better to wait longer and get fully working multicrew without issues.

Also you can now switch seat during flight, it would be terrible to lost that due to slightly chance that I could have sometimes someone flying with me.

If nobody gets into the aircraft you can still switch seats! So its not that bad. But if smdy gets in and out you will lose the option to change seats. So, you can switch without problem if you fly solo!

Chinook lover - Rober -

Hind will be spectacular, as for the huey, sad but clearly more needs to be accomplished

Thermaltake View 91, Z390 Gigabyte Aorus Ultra, i9 9900K, Corsair H150i Pro, 32Gb Trident Z 3200, Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 2080ti, Corsair AX1200i, Warthog A-10 Hotas, MFG Crosswind pedals, TiR5 Pro, HP Reverb Pro

It has been done though. Sit in the f-14 among others and you will see the pilot flick switches. Also the gazelle is multi crew. I believe the method being used is hoping we all forget about it.

RTX 2080ti, I7 9700k, 32gb ram, SSD, Samsung Odyssey VR, MSFFB2, T-50 Throttle, Thrustmaster Rudder Pedals

@hazzer, you can in F-14 from RIO seat flip switches in pilots cockpit? Because in UH-1H and Mi-8 you will have a lot of switches accessible to two/three people at once.

Also F-14 was released just three months ago... we don't know how much work ED had to do to make all that possible in last 5 years since UH-1H was released.

Still is not the same, the actual problem is desync between 2 clients in the same cockpit, more switches shared, more posibilities to have a desync. In the F14 the only switch shared is the ejection seat arm.

Chinook lover - Rober -

Was confirmed over the the mi8 version of this thread that the F-14 does allow the RIO to click switches in front seat.

And while it might still not apply to the huey or hip for various reasons, it does seem that HB cracked the multicrew issue at least somewhat with the F-14. Hopefully they can get it in the Hind being developed they can back port it to the huey and hip!

With 2.5.5 being in OB now, one of the features in the changelog is:

"-Multiplayer. Reworked network transport for better handling of a large number of units."

Wondering if the netcode changes only affect handling larger number of units or wether it has been optimized in general, making latency less of an issue for multicrew synchronization.

Was confirmed over the the mi8 version of this thread that the F-14 does allow the RIO to click switches in front seat.

And while it might still not apply to the huey or hip for various reasons, it does seem that HB cracked the multicrew issue at least somewhat with the F-14. Hopefully they can get it in the Hind being developed they can back port it to the huey and hip!

yes.

i hope for this.

i dream that the doorgunners can work in VR, so that i can fly a crew of 2 or 3, and let them pump out the 7.62 at 6000 rpm all in virtual reality

PLEASE ED!

make multiseat multicrew for huey hip a reality!

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Finally multicrew progress!

YEEEESSS!!!

UH-1H Multi-Crew Functionality - currently in internal testing

This hugely anticipated feature is close to seeing the light of day. We have begun internal testing of multi-crew functionality for the Huey. The initial testing is progressing well, and it will allow two pilots to fly the Huey as a team. Pilots will be able to interact with each other’s panels, and it should be a beet fun addition to an already excellent module.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4077740&postcount=220

I really hope that we will see this very soon! :megalol:

• 2 months later...

It seams that the fixed wing duel position aircraft have the ability to have a multiplayer crew but the rotary wing aircraft no not have anything but promises

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.